ever been caught?

So my wife is pretty reserved until she starts drinking, which is pretty often. So a few Halloweens ago, we go to a house party with all my friends. Party is great. Little smoking lots of drinking and all is going well. An old old friend walks up to me, quite somber, and says I should go find my wife. I look all over the house. No wife and a bunch the guests aren't around. I’m confused so I keep looking for a few min. Upstairs, downstairs. Nothing. I wander outside and I see a crowd of people watching a screaming match so I join them and to my surprise, my wife is screaming and getting screamed at by the female half of the host. And my wife is topless and the host has her shirt and bra. I am stunned so I gather up the wife into my car and book it out a there. My wife starts crying and says she got caught playing around with the husband. I ask for some details but don’t get very far as wife is upset and isn’t very forthcoming. I call and talk to a few friends at the party. Apparently the female host couldn’t find her husband, until she walked into the garage and found my topless wife blowing her hubby. Host goes nuts starts screaming at her hubby and my wife. My wife tries to leave but host takes her shirt and won’t give it back and keeps screaming. The husband leaves and the two wives escalate with lots of screaming and the move to the front lawn, near where the cars are parked. A few guests hear what’s going on but are reluctant to intervene but word quickly got around and a crowd quickly formed. And that’s how all my friends learned that my wife likes to play around. Super embarrassing for a bit but my wife got propositioned by a bunch of guys following that night...

who has caught your hotwife/sharing/group experiences that you may not have wanted to know. been out on a date and a friend stopped by? someone walk into the room while she was having fun with another guy, or all having some fun?

what is your most embarrassing story?
Her younger sister dropped by and just walked on, same as usual. But. Wife was on her knees sucking her FWB cock as he was sitting on the sofa. Whoopsie

My sister in law (Wife`s sister) nearly caugt us while wife had a visit from her young boyfriend (30 years younger) . They was making sex in our masterbedroom while I was sitting in the sofa in livingroom. All doors was locked and curtains was closed. Suddenly knocked my sister in law on the door. She knew we were home but we did not open up for her. Very exited indeed
Closeup Photo of wife with her young boyfriend. We both miss that time we spent together with him for 4 years ago.
I like the picture.

The first year my wife had her lover (she is still fucking her lover for three years now), he dropped by just to say happy birthday too her. Most of our family was at out house, so my wife let him in to our hallway, closed the door to the rest of the house with me "guarding" the closed door and my wife stood there somewhat aroused and tongue kissed her lover when my wife's mom, whom played hide and seek with the kids, quietly walked in the front door and surprised her daughter make out real hard with her 16 year older lover. Her mom got really pissed at my wife lover and I had to hush her down and I dragged her with me out the front door and walked her up the street away from the others while I was explaining to her that yes, her daughter had a lover and yes, her daughter have been sleeping with him for some time regularly, and yes, I know that her daughter had a lover and yes I was totally fine with her daughter sleeping with another man and yes, her daughter have had sex with both most of the time before having her promise that she did not tell anyone about this. Then the old hag surprised me when she suddenly asked me, "Do you think my daughter enjoying having sex with two men??!". I almost started laughing, but insured her that her daughter really liked having two men at the same time and promised her that her daughter would not be pregnant with the older guy...

It was SOMEWHAT awkward when I walked mother in law back at our house and my wife meet her, but so far she had been fine with it. And know very well that her daughter still is fucking that older guy... :)

who has caught your hotwife/sharing/group experiences that you may not have wanted to know. been out on a date and a friend stopped by? someone walk into the room while she was having fun with another guy, ogivir all having some fun?

what is your most embarrassing story?
My neighbor years ago looking for his dog wondered into our yard and caught me sucking Ron out by our pool nothing was ever said.

Many years ago, when I was with my exwife before she was my wife, we went on holiday and ended up on a nudist beac by mistake. Good to her nature she stripped off and laid there starkers. I enjoyed the men walking past and looking and so did she. So after arriving home we decided to do something similar here in the UK. We would find some remote areas with local walks nearby and get naked just to see if anyone would "Accidentally" see us naked. We didn't have too much success so she decided to go for walks while naked. So wearing just shoes I would follow her, camera in one hand and cock in the other hand. This was much better. We got "Caught" quite regularly with many varied results.
When me and my exwife split I found a Filipina with a similar like minded sexual bent as my exwife. One of her favorites was walking naked in rather semi public places ie walking the full length of a golf course, walking through parks, local beauty spots, picnic areas, even through the town centre marketplace etc.
I may hasten to add these places she walked naked were mostly early morning or Sunday's so not too many people about. Having said that we were caught more times than not.

Attachments

• 1000004478.jpg
    1000004478.jpg
    400.9 KB · Views: 11
  • 1000004604.jpg
    1000004604.jpg
    385.8 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: sjhopefulguy