Ever have a bull sneak the condom off when fucking?

Well better not refer to her lovers as a bull then. Just swingers or a shared wife. A bull does not let the wife or the husband set any rules. Otherwise he is not a bull. Does a bull, shark, lion or grizzly bear adhere to any rules?
You are describing your mindset, not what being a bull is. I know there are many into that dynamic, but also many are not. You cannot define it as this or that.

Well said. Here, labels seem to be a waste. Have been part of many conversations on this site regarding labels. Everyone here has their own opinion about a specific situation or uses terms in their own way. If you look up the term cuckold, it states a man whose wife has sex with other men. That is it. So by that definition, every man here whose wife has sex with other men is a cuckold. Doesn't state they are submissive and clean their wives or clean or play with their wives lovers or that the wives don't have sex with their husband's anymore. It's all about how people use the term or label in the form of alternative lifestyle they are in. Labels are just that. Besides these days, labels are more trouble then they are worth with the state of the current world. Enjoy what you are doing with who you are doing it with, however you are doing it.

We forget that this site is "WifeWantsToPlay". It's about women in a HotWife/Cuckold lifestyle. It's about women in a Wife Sharing lifestyle. It's about women in a Vixen/Stag lifestyle. Even for women who are just into the Swinging Lifestyle. It's more about the women and us husbands are along for the ride however we are playing in the lifestyle.
Very well said!

Reactions: RedVixen_StagNC
Well said. Here, labels seem to be a waste. Have been part of many conversations on this site regarding labels. Everyone here has their own opinion about a specific situation or uses terms in their own way. If you look up the term cuckold, it states a man whose wife has sex with other men. That is it. So by that definition, every man here whose wife has sex with other men is a cuckold. Doesn't state they are submissive and clean their wives or clean or play with their wives lovers or that the wives don't have sex with their husband's anymore. It's all about how people use the term or label in the form of alternative lifestyle they are in. Labels are just that. Besides these days, labels are more trouble then they are worth with the state of the current world. Enjoy what you are doing with who you are doing it with, however you are doing it.

We forget that this site is "WifeWantsToPlay". It's about women in a HotWife/Cuckold lifestyle. It's about women in a Wife Sharing lifestyle. It's about women in a Vixen/Stag lifestyle. Even for women who are just into the Swinging Lifestyle. It's more about the women and us husbands are along for the ride however we are playing in the lifestyle.
Exactly. in my many years, I took the time to open my eyes to see and learn the many different, as I call them, "dynamics" to cuckolds and bulls. Terms and definitions of them fall into the opinion bracket..we all know about opinions. Any man who believes it is not the woman who makes this happen, is fooling themselves, no matter how they play their sessions.

Reactions: RedVixen_StagNC