Ever have a bull sneak the condom off when fucking?

Exactly. in my many years, I took the time to open my eyes to see and learn the many different, as I call them, "dynamics" to cuckolds and bulls. Terms and definitions of them fall into the opinion bracket..we all know about opinions. Any man who believes it is not the woman who makes this happen, is fooling themselves, no matter how they play their sessions.
I agree the woman has to agree. All situations are different. But im talking about the term "bull" Now why do you think this animal was chosen to signify this? A bull is not docile. Passive meek and weak no. If the wife wants a docile quite passive man then you have femdom taking place. Often they want an alpha aggressive man unlike her husband. Thus the term "bull". Now that is simple enough to understand. The wife does not run the show. She is already doing that with her husband. Nor does the bull let her. Otherwise he is not needed and he is taking orders.

My wife uses condoms for the most part. Since she has been with our neighbor, who is her boyfriend now, she does not use a condom with him, though at first, she did. We wanted to get pregnant, however, and him having kids previously, he agreed to help us.

Reactions: Xiahh and Hieronymo
I agree the woman has to agree. All situations are different. But im talking about the term "bull" Now why do you think this animal was chosen to signify this? A bull is not docile. Passive meek and weak no. If the wife wants a docile quite passive man then you have femdom taking place. Often they want an alpha aggressive man unlike her husband. Thus the term "bull". Now that is simple enough to understand. The wife does not run the show. She is already doing that with her husband. Nor does the bull let her. Otherwise he is not needed and he is taking orders.
Maybe in some cases. But most women want to be in control of what happens to their bodies. It’s the illusion of being ravished they like... not actually being sexually assaulted. And a lot of husbands would fuck up a disrespectful bull.

I hate the term bull because it really only describes one type of male third — one that we would never invite in the bedroom.