Ever tie up wife and blindfold her Suprise ?

She actually has twice requested being tied up blindfolded and has me arrange some men for her. In both instances the guys were up to me they could be guys we already played with or strangers. Both times I did a mix of both. She guessed a couple based on familiarity with them.

I once tied my gf to a picnic bench out in the moors if that counts. It was very early in the morning and I went for a walk and left her for about 30 mins. No one came near her she said, but the thrill of what COULD have happened if someone had seen her like that turned her on so much so was almost on the point of cumming when I got back
This photo was taken a few weeks before I tied her to the very same bench

Attachments

• 1000004430.jpg
    1000004430.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 63
I once tied my gf to a picnic bench out in the moors if that counts. It was very early in the morning and I went for a walk and left her for about 30 mins. No one came near her she said, but the thrill of what COULD have happened if someone had seen her like that turned her on so much so was almost on the point of cumming when I got back
This photo was taken a few weeks before I tied her to the very same bench
I would have tounge fucked her before saying a word 😋

Reactions: Bottombicuck
Somewhat like what you asked but it was different. I had a guy trying to hook up w her and she was out to meet him but went to wrong bar. He was supposed to walk her home to our condo from downtown a few blocks away. She wound up having a few too many and had an older guy from our bldg walk her home and went to bed. I called the guy she was supposed to meet and told him I was sorry and he said I’m at your condo front desk and I told doorman let him up. He came into the condo and we both quietly entered the bed naked as she was half asleep and I began to eat her pussy as he watched. I rolled her over and got lotion handed it to him as he massaged her as she moaned that she liked it…then he fucked her for 30 minutes. His cock was thicker and longer and she moaned in passion…thinking it was me I think. The next day she said that was a great fuck….

he did meet her the next night as she was sorry she messed up meeting him. This time she wasn’t drunk, brought him home, went in the master bedroom and fucked her and slept over and fucked her in the morning and then left. They dated…or should say they fucked for at least another half dozen times.
she wasn’t tied up but it was the closest I ever did to “surprise her” that way.

I role play this situation often at our house with my wife. Tell her to get on the bed with a blindfold on and tell her a masseuse is coming in and ill be in the living room. Pretty hot and I love how she talks dirty to her masseuse. She says things like "my husband could never fuck me like this etc.."

• Love
Reactions: WantToWatchWife