Exciting times in early stages

Oct 30, 2021
Sweden
So, I felt I just needed to get this off my chest. After a long period with a kind of Stag/Vixen relationship, my partner and I recently decided to try a more cuckold approach. I have begun submitting to her (in everything concerning sex and her relationships outside ours).

She had an incredible encounter last weekend with a new man (I could retell that in a separate post if anyone's interested) and today they met up for lunch. I asked nervously if I could perhaps show up and watch them from a safe position. To my surprise she said it was ok, but I was not to reveal myself or, you know, stumble upon them and act surprised and say hello before moving on. And sure enough it happened. Unfortunately he was very late due to a meeting so the encounter at the restaurant was rather brief. We had made plans that I would meet up with her afterwards and follow her to her bus back to the office, but that changed quickly. She messaged me that since they didn't have the whole lunch hour together, he would walk her all the way back to the office.

That’s when the next surprise came from her. She knows I can be very discreet and told me that I could follow them from a distance if I wanted. This excited me quite a lot as she hade revealed to me before this that she would like to be close to him and hopefully make out. Unfortunately, I could only follow part of the way because I hade other things to attend to.

So it was mixed feelings when she messaged afterwards that they stood holding hands, him hugging and kissing her for a long time. I felt I had missed out. Then she messaged me and told me “Watch out… I think I’m starting to fall for him”. This made up for missing out on actually seeing them together. :oops:

So, I felt I just needed to get this off my chest. After a long period with a kind of Stag/Vixen relationship, my partner and I recently decided to try a more cuckold approach. I have begun submitting to her (in everything concerning sex and her relationships outside ours).

She had an incredible encounter last weekend with a new man (I could retell that in a separate post if anyone's interested) and today they met up for lunch. I asked nervously if I could perhaps show up and watch them from a safe position. To my surprise she said it was ok, but I was not to reveal myself or, you know, stumble upon them and act surprised and say hello before moving on. And sure enough it happened. Unfortunately he was very late due to a meeting so the encounter at the restaurant was rather brief. We had made plans that I would meet up with her afterwards and follow her to her bus back to the office, but that changed quickly. She messaged me that since they didn't have the whole lunch hour together, he would walk her all the way back to the office.

That’s when the next surprise came from her. She knows I can be very discreet and told me that I could follow them from a distance if I wanted. This excited me quite a lot as she hade revealed to me before this that she would like to be close to him and hopefully make out. Unfortunately, I could only follow part of the way because I hade other things to attend to.

So it was mixed feelings when she messaged afterwards that they stood holding hands, him hugging and kissing her for a long time. I felt I had missed out. Then she messaged me and told me “Watch out… I think I’m starting to fall for him”. This made up for missing out on actually seeing them together. :oops:
A wife falling in love with her "lover" isn't a bad thing at all. Women can be in love with more than one man, my wife is one of them. She and her man are very much in love and have both admitted that to me quite awhile ago. She said that when they professed their love for each other the sex became even more intense, more "loving". I didn't know how I would take that when I would think about it happening but when it did happen I was actually quite happy for her, for them both. I no longer make love to her at her request but again I'm very much ok with that since sex with us was never a really good thing anyway.

A wife falling in love with her "lover" isn't a bad thing at all. Women can be in love with more than one man, my wife is one of them. She and her man are very much in love and have both admitted that to me quite awhile ago. She said that when they professed their love for each other the sex became even more intense, more "loving". I didn't know how I would take that when I would think about it happening but when it did happen I was actually quite happy for her, for them both. I no longer make love to her at her request but again I'm very much ok with that since sex with us was never a really good thing anyway.
Im.sorry if a hotwife is falling in love with the boyfriend it night be time to seperate and let them go and be together totally i dont feel one sided relationship work

Reactions: Zeke01
Im.sorry if a hotwife is falling in love with the boyfriend it night be time to seperate and let them go and be together totally i dont feel one sided relationship work
It works just fine, it's been this way for several years. She always tells me how much she loves me and proves it in so many ways, just not sexually and again I don't miss it nor do I blame her for not wanting it, I'm terrible at it! As I said, a woman can be in love with more than just one man and she's proven that. The three of us are amazing together, we do so many things together as well as apart. Her and I go on outings, dates to movies and live theatre, picnics and she even hunts and fishes with me. She really enjoys the love making with her lover and I love knowing that and seeing it in her eyes every day. Since I became a cuckold my wife and I get along even better than we did before, including when we were married. We even spend more time together having fun and even doing renovations together on our home. We both believe that we have a much better life now and we'd never want to change any part of it. Not all cuckold relationships end up this way unfortunately but I've heard from many cuckold couples over the years who are living much the same way we are, and the majority of them confirmed that they love the lifestyle and would never want to change any part of it.

Reactions: Rem503
It works just fine, it's been this way for several years. She always tells me how much she loves me and proves it in so many ways, just not sexually and again I don't miss it nor do I blame her for not wanting it, I'm terrible at it! As I said, a woman can be in love with more than just one man and she's proven that. The three of us are amazing together, we do so many things together as well as apart. Her and I go on outings, dates to movies and live theatre, picnics and she even hunts and fishes with me. She really enjoys the love making with her lover and I love knowing that and seeing it in her eyes every day. Since I became a cuckold my wife and I get along even better than we did before, including when we were married. We even spend more time together having fun and even doing renovations together on our home. We both believe that we have a much better life now and we'd never want to change any part of it. Not all cuckold relationships end up this way unfortunately but I've heard from many cuckold couples over the years who are living much the same way we are, and the majority of them confirmed that they love the lifestyle and would never want to change any part of it.
My wife has bedn a hotwife for three years we both agree she could never go back to.being a ONE COCK WOMAN

You said when you were narriedxare you divorced or you justbtreat each other ascnot married since shes involved with another guy

Reactions: Riker41
I had a hard time understanding what you wrote but I think you asked if we're still married, yes we are. What I meant when I said "When we were married" I meant "the date that we were married", not "we're not married anymore". We're still married and that will never change.