exhibitionism

hi from long island new york usa i am married and bi my husband is not when i was young teens i was excited to show my body if i was in bed and my brother friend was over even a guy fixing something for my dad i would leave my door open i use to say for air i use to sleep nude like how it felt i would let the sheet come off first my legs then more and more as i got older i liked just laying nude was nt shy made out i was hot to sleep so i would like to just have sheet off lol then i started to go to nude beaches at eighteen and enjoyed it so much liked seeing men get hard ,when i started to date i liked having sex in front of others and tryed to meet people that like the same things
Love the way you think, I got a place in mind for that bottle also

Reactions: Desejo de corno
hi from long island new york usa i am married and bi my husband is not when i was young teens i was excited to show my body if i was in bed and my brother friend was over even a guy fixing something for my dad i would leave my door open i use to say for air i use to sleep nude like how it felt i would let the sheet come off first my legs then more and more as i got older i liked just laying nude was nt shy made out i was hot to sleep so i would like to just have sheet off lol then i started to go to nude beaches at eighteen and enjoyed it so much liked seeing men get hard ,when i started to date i liked having sex in front of others and tryed to meet people that like the same things
You’re awesome babe, real American babe! 🔥😉👌🏻

hi all one of my experiences with exhibitionism i was when i was nineteen a nude is ok near me i use to go to i was laying down on my blanket and a older man set up his not far from me about twenty feet as the day went on he pasted me walking down to the water and said hi saying he was new to nude beaches and that i was beautiful he said im sorry for talking with you if i felt strange about it ,i said its ok and you been respect full on what your saying ,when he walked back i could see he was looking ,nothing happened that day but he was there again a few days later and was friendly asked if he could sit near me and talk so i said ok as we talked i liked him looking at me and i could see his cock dripping clear fluid it turned me ok he was so hard he said sorry but seeing me is exciting him a lot ,he asked if i was shy or do i feel strange having him look i said no and ask if he wanted to look better so i opened my legs and let him see i was wet to ,i met him there a few times and watched him jerk off which was exciting
You so sexy

You are very hot. Do you like to go out looking for studs ? How about teasing lesser underendowed guys with small penises ? Do you like making some guys gawk longingly for you while you make it with your man?

Hi Linda super hot thanks for sharing

Please punctuate your posts, I nearly died reading this long unpunctuated paragraph. 😂

Sally. Xx

I know your feeling of showing your body to others, my husband was the first man for me and he gradually dragged me into exhibitionism through the wardrobe, and I gladly accepted it. first, blouses without a bra so that my nipples could be seen, but also her areolas and mitz po We exposed my body more and more to the views of others, of course, all this outside of our place due to discretionView attachment 1741999View attachment 1742000
Sexy 🔥 🔥 🔥

Very sexy and hot! Keep showing it off! Would like to see it on the street one day!

hi all one of my experiences with exhibitionism i was when i was nineteen a nude is ok near me i use to go to i was laying down on my blanket and a older man set up his not far from me about twenty feet as the day went on he pasted me walking down to the water and said hi saying he was new to nude beaches and that i was beautiful he said im sorry for talking with you if i felt strange about it ,i said its ok and you been respect full on what your saying ,when he walked back i could see he was looking ,nothing happened that day but he was there again a few days later and was friendly asked if he could sit near me and talk so i said ok as we talked i liked him looking at me and i could see his cock dripping clear fluid it turned me ok he was so hard he said sorry but seeing me is exciting him a lot ,he asked if i was shy or do i feel strange having him look i said no and ask if he wanted to look better so i opened my legs and let him see i was wet to ,i met him there a few times and watched him jerk off which was exciting
That's hot