Experienced bull in Cincinnati / Northern Kentucky looking

sjose27

Male
Verified
May 26, 2017
Experienced bull in Cincinnati / Northern Kentucky looking for long term relationship.
My availability is around noon (11am-4:00pm) on weekdays given work schedule and family responsibilities.

I used to have two regulars when I was in Arkansas and since I moved to Kentucky (due to job) I brought one over but need a second single or attached lady for a continued long-term relationship (2-3 times a week).

30 yo, athletic, ddf, horny, multiple cummer, above average and very thick. I will provide most recent clean STD results. Package is 7 inch long and 5.5 inch girth. The tool is on the thicker side. I am not camera shy if you like to record, but I must receive a copy.

I have been in the life style for 4-5 years so I know what I am looking for. Familiar with both Cuckold or Hotwife lifestyles.

Message me to receive my contact info.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lovetowatch123
Experienced bull in Cincinnati / Northern Kentucky looking for long term relationship.
My availability is around noon (11am-4:00pm) on weekdays given work schedule and family responsibilities.

I used to have two regulars when I was in Arkansas and since I moved to Kentucky (due to job) I brought one over but need a second single or attached lady for a continued long-term relationship (2-3 times a week).

30 yo, athletic, ddf, horny, multiple cummer, above average and very thick. I will provide most recent clean STD results. Package is 7 inch long and 5.5 inch girth. The tool is on the thicker side. I am not camera shy if you like to record, but I must receive a copy.

I have been in the life style for 4-5 years so I know what I am looking for. Familiar with both Cuckold or Hotwife lifestyles.

Message me to receive my contact info.
My wife and I are interested