Experienced DOM Bull in New York looking for couples and singles

domanatus

Male
Nov 30, 2019
New York
Experienced DOM Bull looking for real a couple who is serious about the dynamics of a real cuckold relationship. I am real, clean and very discreet. I have an athletic build, brown hair and hazel eyes. I am THICK where you want a man to be thick.

Handyman in real life so I am very good at fixing things in the house and the bedroom. No worries about the neighbors wondering what a guy is doing at your house. They will just think you are getting something fixed. Which you will be but in the bedroom.

Love it when hubby watches me do his wife. Also very good at directing him while doing her.

Stop reading and start responding.

D
Experienced DOM Bull looking for real a couple who is serious about the dynamics of a real cuckold relationship. I am real, clean and very discreet. I have an athletic build, brown hair and hazel eyes. I am THICK where you want a man to be thick.

Handyman in real life so I am very good at fixing things in the house and the bedroom. No worries about the neighbors wondering what a guy is doing at your house. They will just think you are getting something fixed. Which you will be but in the bedroom.

Love it when hubby watches me do his wife. Also very good at directing him while doing her.

Stop reading and start responding.
Do you want to see pics from my wife

Any chance you’d be interested in seducing my wife? She has no idea I’m into thing and would never go for it. But she def appreciates a handsome alpha man with a big cock. Likes to be told what to do as well. Dm me

Reactions: compassionatedom