Expose wife to truckers

Our first truck stop fuck session started out with KK, after a little too much to drink, decided to flash truckers on the highway in our rental convertible. One thing led to another... she finger-fucked herself into overdrive while being watched by a group of truckers in the parking lot. That led to her getting banged in the sleeper cab of.a rig, with a finale in the shower of a Pilot/Flying J truck stop.

We've done one other truck stop encounter since, another Pilot shower room...

Our first truck stop fuck session started out with KK, after a little too much to drink, decided to flash truckers on the highway in our rental convertible. One thing led to another... she finger-fucked herself into overdrive while being watched by a group of truckers in the parking lot. That led to her getting banged in the sleeper cab of.a rig, with a finale in the shower of a Pilot/Flying J truck stop.

Love to see this 😍

She is sexy as hell. I love how willing she was once she got turned on.

There is something about exposing her to truckers. Until now, it has mostly been my phone laying on the passenger seat so they can look down and see her light up. Any other suggestions on how I can expose her to truckers?
Hitch Hiking - flash some boob to get a ride and take it from there

There is something about exposing her to truckers. Until now, it has mostly been my phone laying on the passenger seat so they can look down and see her light up. Any other suggestions on how I can expose her to truckers?
most truck stops have a restaurant. have her sit at a table &, eventually, someone will approach her.

Reactions: quickguy