Exposed online?

How did you find it?
By 100% absolutely pure luck!!!! I couldn’t believe it!! I mean seriously, what are the odds of finding a video of her getting fucked without her even having the slightest clue that she was being filmed, and that I wasn’t looking or trying to actually find her!!!!????? Unbelievable!!!

Reactions: Kingvar26
This is what my wife sent me one night.. She was on a weekend trip with our son, who plays soccer. After they left on a Friday I got a text from my wife and it was a long one , talking about how we need to spice up our relationship.. and then it needs passion and romance and spontaneous love. Saturday night I get a text it’s about 11 or 1130 and it says go get a a glass of whiskey, and sit on the couch. About 15 more minutes later she said takeoff your pants and underwear.. and then 20 minutes later she said that she loved me and she did this for us. And then she sent me this picture. Then she text me back and asked me if I had jerked off which I took a picture of my load and sent it back. This was the first time this happened. Do you want to hear more?

Attachments

• IMG_5480.jpeg
    IMG_5480.jpeg
    5.2 KB · Views: 171
This is what my wife sent me one night.. She was on a weekend trip with our son, who plays soccer. After they left on a Friday I got a text from my wife and it was a long one , talking about how we need to spice up our relationship.. and then it needs passion and romance and spontaneous love. Saturday night I get a text it’s about 11 or 1130 and it says go get a a glass of whiskey, and sit on the couch. About 15 more minutes later she said takeoff your pants and underwear.. and then 20 minutes later she said that she loved me and she did this for us. And then she sent me this picture. Then she text me back and asked me if I had jerked off which I took a picture of my load and sent it back. This was the first time this happened. Do you want to hear more?
yes please,i hope your son was involved

Did one of the dads have his way with your hot sexy wife. From her flushed face and neck it looks like she had an orgasm