Exposed your wife in public

I love to expose my wife when I know there is a high probability of her being caught or seen.

Back in 2019, I learned that a collegiate cross-country running team of guys was using trails on the coast. My wife loved the spot since a rope hammock was hanging under a cover over the water. During low tides, you could walk out and lay in the hammock in the sun. She figured the small inlet of water kept anyone from ever seeing her.

I talked her into a short hike one morning while still dressed in our clothes so she would not have her bikini, and I took a different path to her favorite spot. I had a bag packed with Mimosa's, and when we got to the hammock, she commented that she wished she had brought her bikini along to enjoy the water since, in the hammock, her butt was at the water line. After the Mimosa, it did not take me any time to convince her to go bare since we were alone.

IMG_20191120_142220.jpg

My timing worked perfectly, and as she walked out and climbed into the hammock, the team was within eyeshot. They did their best to hide between some mangroves along the shoreline, and I was on the shore and saw them taking pictures.

If you lived near me and thought it would be fun, I’ll volunteer to be kneeling down on the floor mat in front of her, and to be eating her, for the truckers to see.

Reactions: Couple4MFM