Exposure fetish site?

Jerzy

Hi everyone. Years ago there was a site where you post pics for a short period then they would be deleted by the timer you set, an exposure fetish site.
It shut down because of assholes revenge posting their gfs.

Are there any sites for straight folks into this? I search but nothing really looks trustworthy, either not totally anonymous or can't confirm they don't archive.

Are you into this? Thanks. Oh, and here's a photo of Her Worship :)

Last edited:

I checked ... out a while back, but not what we're looking for. You have to send the link somewhere or the pics are unviewable.

I think the thrill is the chance of discovery in a general gallery where you can see everyone else too. For us anyway, but thanks.

The older site that's not around any more had view counts, comments and even had a vote "delete delay" option. Scary but thrilling.

Reactions: share1984
I checked ... out a while back, but not what we're looking for. You have to send the link somewhere or the pics are unviewable.

I think the thrill is the chance of discovery in a general gallery where you can see everyone else too. For us anyway, but thanks.

The older site that's not around any more had view counts, comments and even had a vote "delete delay" option. Scary but thrilling.
Love the sound of that

Apparently I am not allowed to post sites or links from outside this site. Others do but i am not allowed. Ah well sorry about that guys but the gods of WWTP have spoken