Extreme Dice Game

One of my wife's Lover he just loved that game. A three dice game, and a stop watch. One dice containing the action, the other one female Body parts, and the third dice with different sex positions. Playing this game we are all undressed. My wife sitting in a TV chair, two exercise mats on the floor, her lover and myself on the floor in front of her. My wife rolling the dice with the action and holding in her other hand the dice with sex positions. The dice with the body parts is been shared between us gents,

Of course all the actions are carried out immediately but the fun part when the dice did show “Lick” und the other one “Clit” my wife put her legs on the armrest of the TV chair and the concerned person had to lick my wife to her climax. Not only one time my wife dropped her dice, still a little dazed from her climax, and again “lick” “clit” next gentlemen to drive her to her climax sucking her clit and massaging it with his tongue.

In one of the dice is a question mark. Is this one on top, she brings in the 3rd dice. Of course trying hard to get herself a comfortable position. The gent who was in this round with her had than to carry out the sex position with her shown on that dice. The other one will take the stopwatch to observe that full penetration is taking place and time the action than for 3 Minutes.

We never played this game for for more than one hour. All participants had been so extremely hot that we all 3 went to bed to continue

Attachments

• photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    11.1 KB · Views: 6