F22 - Last night I sexted with a bull and roleplay cucked a stranger online

So this is definitely a bit out of the norm I feel like for most of you but last night I had an exciting night.

My fiancé knows that I post my body on reddit and that I get quite a bit of attention but what he doesn't know is just how much I actually enjoy this attention and how the men talk to me.

I have beta cuck men that are lining up asking me to roleplay cuck them to my ex and I have bulls messaging me begging to fuck my ass in front of my fiancé and it's just so hot to have the best of both worlds 🤤

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230615_063844_Chrome~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20230615_063844_Chrome~2.jpg
    211.4 KB · Views: 384
So this is definitely a bit out of the norm I feel like for most of you but last night I had an exciting night.

My fiancé knows that I post my body on reddit and that I get quite a bit of attention but what he doesn't know is just how much I actually enjoy this attention and how the men talk to me.

I have beta cuck men that are lining up asking me to roleplay cuck them to my ex and I have bulls messaging me begging to fuck my ass in front of my fiancé and it's just so hot to have the best of both worlds 🤤
Can I be your cuck

I'd love to fuck your young pussy and ass too bby! 🔥🔥

Reactions: Effinmywife

Hot and sexy 🔥😍😈

As an occasional switch / dom, personally I would rather put you in female chastity and tease/deny you for extended sessions until you cry and beg to orgasm. Then I'd deny you more.

How would either one of you feel about you sending me a pair of panties that you fuck in and have his cum either drip out of you or have him cum on. Then send them to me to fill with mine a few times recorded obviously and sent back for you to wear ?

@

@SarahandRyan228 id gape your ass wide with my bbc