Falling in Love After Taking his Cum

There are currently no scientific studies backing a biological bonding between an individual cumming inside a female and she feeling bonded to that person. I haven't even seen a scientific double blind study that would have an attempt at measuring this from a scientific perspective. This means anything related to this data is theory only.

If a woman feels "bonded" to someone, it is most likely not due to the biological nature of cumming inside them. The "bonding" feeling is typically driven by two things. The first of these is the biological nature we have as people to procreate. The act of procreation is a positive one for people otherwise, we would not do it. People who don't enjoy it or feel the need typically die without offspring thereby after a few generations those genes die off. We have thousands of years of genetic selection that sides with people who enjoy procreation. Therefore I would think people would be turned on by not pulling out as an attempt at genetic procreation. The second reason is in theory cumming inside women can trigger orgasm and mutual orgasm can relate (in theory) to higher birth rates if the orgasm in women does cause the cervix to open and absorb more sperm as currently thought. This can release dopamine, seratonine and other feel good drugs thus creating a "bond" or addiction just due to chemical activity.

It is scientifically proven that it is not a good idea to have regular sex with somebody you do not like because there is already a bonding thrue the exchange of feromones. In the mean time it has been proven that regular absorption of semen has a positive psychologic effect in woman that also triggers some craving and addiction. For men it has not been proven but having regular gay anal sex I experience the same...

My wife told me that when she fucked with her bull, she was shaking all over, she was so waiting for the bull's cum in her pussy. She longed for pregnancy in her mind. She pulled the cock deep and deep inside her and squeezed with her pussy with every pulsation! She also fell in love with his lover and was always looking forward to filling her pussy.

LOGO_heart.jpgMyhotwife_ 20.jpgDinner_heart.jpg

My wife told me that when she fucked with her bull, she was shaking all over, she was so waiting for the bull's cum in her pussy. She longed for pregnancy in her mind. She pulled the cock deep and deep inside her and squeezed with her pussy with every pulsation! She also fell in love with his lover and was always looking forward to filling her pussy.

View attachment 1060947View attachment 1060948View attachment 1060946
I love her sexy body and fantastic pussey I’d fill her over and over

I have a MUCH stronger bond or desire for the men that cum inside of me versus those that insist on condoms. And I have MASSIVE orgasms when my Lover cums DEEP inside of me and fills me up with his hot fertile sperm!! That does not happen when using condoms. Even if I have my diaphragm in (all the birth control I use), I cum MUCH harder and feel a much stronger emotional bond with my Lover when they cum in me versus using a condom also, or worse, pulling out. I have never had a long term affair with a guy that insisted on condoms. I simply lose interest.

J (the wife)

I have a MUCH stronger bond or desire for the men that cum inside of me versus those that insist on condoms. And I have MASSIVE orgasms when my Lover cums DEEP inside of me and fills me up with his hot fertile sperm!! That does not happen when using condoms. Even if I have my diaphragm in (all the birth control I use), I cum MUCH harder and feel a much stronger emotional bond with my Lover when they cum in me versus using a condom also, or worse, pulling out. I have never had a long term affair with a guy that insisted on condoms. I simply lose interest.

J (the wife)
Sounds hot.

Reactions: compassionatedom
It is scientifically proven that it is not a good idea to have regular sex with somebody you do not like because there is already a bonding thrue the exchange of feromones. In the mean time it has been proven that regular absorption of semen has a positive psychologic effect in woman that also triggers some craving and addiction. For men it has not been proven but having regular gay anal sex I experience the same...
Please refer to these "Scientifically proven" articles and studies.

You're explaining and sharing this information like it's a standard operating procedure, so please thoroughly explain.

Reactions: WNY3somecple
There are currently no scientific studies backing a biological bonding between an individual cumming inside a female and she feeling bonded to that person. I haven't even seen a scientific double blind study that would have an attempt at measuring this from a scientific perspective. This means anything related to this data is theory only.

If a woman feels "bonded" to someone, it is most likely not due to the biological nature of cumming inside them. The "bonding" feeling is typically driven by two things. The first of these is the biological nature we have as people to procreate. The act of procreation is a positive one for people otherwise, we would not do it. People who don't enjoy it or feel the need typically die without offspring thereby after a few generations those genes die off. We have thousands of years of genetic selection that sides with people who enjoy procreation. Therefore I would think people would be turned on by not pulling out as an attempt at genetic procreation. The second reason is in theory cumming inside women can trigger orgasm and mutual orgasm can relate (in theory) to higher birth rates if the orgasm in women does cause the cervix to open and absorb more sperm as currently thought. This can release dopamine, seratonine and other feel good drugs thus creating a "bond" or addiction just due to chemical activity.
Thanks for this seemingly scientific answer: "This can release dopamine, serotonin and other feel good drugs thus creating a "bond" or addiction just due to chemical activity."

That's exactly what my wife, who has developed an insemination fetish, says she feels. While she has always been multi-orgasmic, since becoming more selective and enjoying bareback only, she says it's the semen inside her that imparts a sense of well being that she likes more than the intensity of her orgasms. She calls it a chemical high and swears that she can tell if a man has had a vasectomy.

Regardless, what man can argue with a woman about her feeling and biology, certainly not this cuck, while she says it her selection process that makes her relationships with men much more romantic now than before I certainly noticed a shift in her feeling towards her partners now that she likes them to stay inside her as long as possible. If a man pulls our and rolls off right away he is NEVER invited back.

She likes to lay there, often for at least 20 minutes, kissing and making pillow talk with them, knees up, before she will let me eat their semen. She also use to say her anal orgasms were her best now she hardly ever does anal and literally begs men to cum inside her vagina. Her Lovers of long standing who have been invited to partake in her most intimate ceremony have been shown exactly how to place their cock head or slit in her gaping cervical opening so that they don't "waste their seed" in her vagina.

If ROMANCE = BONDING then I think both of us would say most defiantly. Perhaps is the quality vs quantity of sex as that has drastically changed since COVID isolated everyone.

Thanks for this seemingly scientific answer: "This can release dopamine, serotonin and other feel good drugs thus creating a "bond" or addiction just due to chemical activity."

That's exactly what my wife, who has developed an insemination fetish, says she feels. While she has always been multi-orgasmic, since becoming more selective and enjoying bareback only, she says it's the semen inside her that imparts a sense of well being that she likes more than the intensity of her orgasms. She calls it a chemical high and swears that she can tell if a man has had a vasectomy.

Regardless, what man can argue with a woman about her feeling and biology, certainly not this cuck, while she says it her selection process that makes her relationships with men much more romantic now than before I certainly noticed a shift in her feeling towards her partners now that she likes them to stay inside her as long as possible. If a man pulls our and rolls off right away he is NEVER invited back.

She likes to lay there, often for at least 20 minutes, kissing and making pillow talk with them, knees up, before she will let me eat their semen. She also use to say her anal orgasms were her best now she hardly ever does anal and literally begs men to cum inside her vagina. Her Lovers of long standing who have been invited to partake in her most intimate ceremony have been shown exactly how to place their cock head or slit in her gaping cervical opening so that they don't "waste their seed" in her vagina.

If ROMANCE = BONDING then I think both of us would say most defiantly. Perhaps is the quality vs quantity of sex as that has drastically changed since COVID isolated everyone.
Read the opening post of the thread to better understand the responses.

With my long term partners I have a true relationship and we are bound by many feelings, my husband remains in the first place but his friends who fuck me very often are very close to me emotionally, and the fact that they cum in me is the ultimate pleasure, I feel them closer to my heart, that's why I also fulfill their every wish.
My point of view on the subject is of course different than my premature ejaculating submissive husbands.

First, he is my life partner, inspirational business partner and soulmate on so many levels. He always has my back, is my biggest supporter. He gets satisfaction from enabling my intellectual emotional. and physical development.

But real daily married life is complicated and messy. Even without kids, shared lifelong household and financial commitments are both rewarding and stressful. I knowingly married him as little dicked proven loyal cuck to provide security, stability, and the financial advantages of dual incomes. However we pledged very nontraditional vows creating our Femdom Lifestyle allowing my unfettered sexual and emotionally freedom. We both knew, as did his first wife, on a sexual level he could never provide what I needed. No single man could.

My Lovers vary with my moods and needs, providing the romance, travel and great sexual experiences that make Life an exciting and rewarding pleasure. It really can be a perpetual full "girlfriend" experience if they don't fuck it up. I do sexual things with them that I would never do with my cuck who is bonded to me by our contract backed by our integrity so I don't feel pressure to please him in that way. Do I love him? Of course.

Have I fallen into romantic love with other men? Yes of course how could I not? I wouldn't be with them if i didn't feel that chemistry between us. Sex in long term romantic relationships, unhindered by daily life, is greatly enhanced by regular coupling, insemination, sexual sharing and erotic compromises that expand boundaries keeping it fresh. That's why they are my Lovers and why I try extra hard to make their fantasy sex life as great as they make mine.

Do I fuck for sport and to explore my kinky physical and intellectual interest? Yes. That's why I enjoy sex with Dominate Bulls and let them share me with their friends and arrange gangbang for me. I admire the sexual power they have over me that I don't give up to other men. I respect their experience and judgment, relaxing and allowing them to take control and put me up on my multi-orgasmic subspace plateau where ever touch can set off another wave of orgasms until I beg for them to cum inside me so their semen can imparted its calming sense of well being

I hate labels so I am all of the above but so much more than just the sex angel so many men think of me as. I'm more than content to continue writing and rewriting the script of my life openly, fee of directors and edits. Owning no debts or favors.

Last edited:
i dont know about scientifically proven, even though i believe it, i can only speak from both of our opinions after talking about it together. it's a turn on for me to beleive the concept though.

i do know that throughout the years my wife has always been more connected to me when not using condoms. we have had to flip between using them and not for certain spells on and off during the 20 years we have been fucking eachother. she says that almost every time (with only rare exceptions), she has a mini orgasm when i ejaculate into her. she says also that she can feel the spurts if they hit her cervix, and she can feel my ejaculate flowing out of her as well.

if i cum on her or in her ass instead of in her pussy she certainly doesnt feel as fulfilled. i cant be certain if its psychological or chemical, but i think it's probably both.

How strong is a women's bond with a new man that just ejaculated in her? Does the bond diminish as you receive more men. Lastly, is the bond different if he takes your ass?

I love meeting women who fuck like their life depends on me cumming inside them.
My point of view on this important subject is of course different than my premature ejaculating submissive husbands.

First, he is my life partner, inspirational business partner and soulmate on so many levels. He always has my back, is my biggest supporter. He gets satisfaction from enabling my intellectual emotional. and physical development.

But real daily married life is complicated and messy. Even without kids, shared lifelong household and financial commitments are both rewarding and stressful. I knowingly married him as little dicked proven loyal cuck to provide security, stability, and the financial advantages of dual incomes. However we pledged very nontraditional vows creating our Femdom Lifestyle allowing my unfettered sexual and emotionally freedom. We both knew, as did his first wife, on a sexual level he could never provide what I needed. No single man could.

My Lovers vary with my moods and needs, providing the romance, travel and great sexual experiences that make Life an exciting and rewarding pleasure. It really can be a perpetual full "girlfriend" experience if they don't fuck it up. I do sexual things with them that I would never do with my cuck who is bonded to me by our contract backed by our integrity so I don't feel pressure to please him in that way. Do I love him? Of course.

Have I fallen into romantic love with other men? Yes of course how could I not? I wouldn't be with them if i didn't feel that chemistry between us. Sex in long term romantic relationships, unhindered by daily life, is greatly enhanced by regular coupling, insemination, sexual sharing and erotic compromises that expand boundaries keeping it fresh. That's why they are my Lovers and why I try extra hard to make their fantasy sex life as great as they make mine.

Do I fuck for sport and to explore my kinky physical and intellectual interest? Yes. That's why I enjoy sex with Dominate Bulls and let them share me with their friends and arrange gangbang for me. I admire the sexual power they have over me that I don't give up to other men. I respect their experience and judgment, relaxing and allowing them to take control and put me up on my multi-orgasmic subspace plateau where ever touch can set off another wave of orgasms until I beg for them to cum inside me so their semen can imparted its calming sense of well being

I hate labels so I am all of the above but so much more than just the sex angel so many men think of me as. I'm more than content to continue writing and rewriting the script of my life openly, fee of directors and edits. Owning no debts or favors. As for anal, I really don't enjoy it like I did when I was younger but it still makes me have intense orgasm so enjoy it with exceptional Lovers and Bulls most often shared with a friend of theirs in DP when he wants to show off for them, maybe my cuckold on his birthday or something if I'm in the mood.

i dont know about scientifically proven, even though i believe it, i can only speak from both of our opinions after talking about it together. it's a turn on for me to beleive the concept though.

i do know that throughout the years my wife has always been more connected to me when not using condoms. we have had to flip between using them and not for certain spells on and off during the 20 years we have been fucking eachother. she says that almost every time (with only rare exceptions), she has a mini orgasm when i ejaculate into her. she says also that she can feel the spurts if they hit her cervix, and she can feel my ejaculate flowing out of her as well.

if i cum on her or in her ass instead of in her pussy she certainly doesnt feel as fulfilled. i cant be certain if its psychological or chemical, but i think it's probably both.
The thing is you are describing feelings in a long term relationship. Read the first post again they are talking a different scenario