Family and Friends finding out your wife is a Hotwife

Nigan

Hello everyone,,
We initially had some family and friends find out about my wife having a lover/boyfriend. But not thru an internet site or social media. The first time my wife was caught was by her sister at a barbecue we were having and her boyfriend was there. At the time everyone just knew him as a friend of ours only. At this time they been lovers for about a year. So during the cookout my wife and her lover secretly left the party into the bedroom for a quickie. They forgot to lock the door and her sister walked in to see my wife bent over the bathroom sink with her lover fucking her from behind. My wife said she never knew her sister walked in and seen them because her sister quietly left and shut the door. But later that day confronted my wife about it so my wife spilled the beans and explained the entire relationship. Her sister didn't say much except if your husband is fine with it then I see no harm.
After she was caught my wife ... spanish lessons and I had a long talk about opening up more about her relationship and not worrying about what people see or may think. So that barbecue was over 2 years ago and everyone now knows about my wife having a lover except our kids (they don't live in the house anymore) and my father. My father is pretty old school and wouldn't understand. And all her lover's family knows her as his girlfriend and knows the situation.
Now their relationship has grown a lot over the past 2 years. He has taken her to his family functions, his work xmas parties, long weekends at the beach. My wife and I still do a lot together and go on vacations together and her boyfriend does respect our marriage in knowing we have to spend quality time together. The three of us do a lot of things together also. But when we all three go out together and it is a unspoken rule that during those times she is with him as a couple and I step back some. My wife over the past three years has learned how to juggle and spend quality time between him and I.
Sex is definitely different with her lover in the mix. It is VERY known between the three of us that her lover is ABSOLUTELY her primary lover and even our friends and family know it. It is without a doubt I am a cuckold. He makes love to her at least 4 to 5 times a week if not more. Her and I are very limited, condoms are a must and its once every few weeks. Now she does let me do other things, like go down on her after her lover came inside her, shows me her freshly fucked pussy while I jack off.
Now over the past three years I am not going to say there hasn't been some bumps along the way but we managed to work thru those times with open communication.
Has anyone else experienced family and friends knowing you and the wife are in the lifestyle?

Last edited:
Some people in our families know. Her parents are not completely sure but have an idea, however my parents know, as well as my sisters. Her brothers and cousins also know since she has had sex with a couple of her cousins, and some of our friends, since some of them have also been with my wife, and of course, our next door neighbor, since he got her pregnant.

Reactions: Joe James
Nigan,
Nice story, glad the family know has to make it hotter. Do you service her friend ? and clean him? what age group are you in?

That's awesome story. That you and your wife and lover have a very good relationship and understand when you and your wife need some time alone. I have always wanted to get my wife into it also. But she has been too pure and I knew she would not want to. So I never brought it up. But the last few months, when we are fucking. She tells me she wants to know and feel how it would be to have another cock to suck and fuck. As we fuck I tell her. You want a new cock to suck and fuck ? She says yes. I told her I would be okay with it. I would find a guy to come over and the both of us would fuck her good. I told her that her beautiful, sexy, hot and tight ass would be mine to fuck. She has not let me fuck her in the ass. I told her if I bring a guy in, while she is sucking him or fucking him, I would be fucking her hot tight asshole. I bring the guy in and I get to fuck her virgin asshole. She said she would let me fuck her ass. So I'm hoping to do this in the next few months.

My wife's best friend knows. She actually knew for a month before I found out she knew. I was kind of upset at first, but it's cool now. They talk about her dates in front of me and have even gone on a couple of double dates.

My wife's best friend knows, who is also a hotwife, who actually pushed mine over the edge into the lifestyle. They occasionally do hotwife double dates. Of course her hotwife husband knows. My wife has a few friends who suspect our sex life is out of the norm but that's it.

With us in our family my mother knows (as I have always had a very special and open relationship with her, where everything was discussed and she always was my go to person to get advice). She also is very open minded when it comes to sex and has been very supportive of my wishes and desires in that are and she is also very supportive with regards to my wife fulfilling my wishes and at the same time enjoying herself. I am an engineer and sometimes my contracts are abroad in countries and on projects where you cannot just bring along your spouse.
After getting married, we lived in my mother's house (she is widow) and so she needed to know as I had arranged for my best friend to "look after" my wife, while I was away working. My mother made them feel at home and created a framework in the house as if it was the most natural thing in the world that my best friend would stay over night with my wife in our bedroom. She even sent me emails telling me that my wife is happy and that all is well and let me know when and how often my wife was "looked after".
So cool :)

Everyone knows about us.

My wife's first full-time lover was a friend of ours in college. Her family had a reunion and we took him with us. My wife and our friend were trying to be discreet, but not doing a very good job, lol.

The way they would look at each other, stand close together, touch each other, etc was giving it away. Although my father-in-law had passed away, my mother-in-law was still alive. She confronted my wife at the end of the day and my wife confessed to her.

My mother-in-law was amazed and confused for quite a while, but ended up being very supportive. She actually admitted to me one night, after a bottle of wine, that had her husband been like me, she would have done the same because she felt like women were fully capable of having more than one man in their life at the same time.

My wife and I have, both have siblings. Some accept it, some don't. The ones that don't accept it, we simply don't discuss our lifestyle when we are around them. The ones that do accept it have dabbled in the lifestyle as well and love talking to us about it.

Man, all this you did show on purpose or was accidentally? I mean it'd be easier to announce it in your Facebook
😂😂 accidentally... mother-in-law had keys to our house as she looks after the dog sometimes. So she thought my wife was at work, came over let herself in with the key and there was my wife😂 my wife told her best friend, so that was on purpose.
My sister was again by accident🤦🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 6inches and Piar77
Hello everyone,,
We initially had some family and friends find out about my wife having a lover/boyfriend. But not thru an internet site or social media. The first time my wife was caught was by her sister at a barbecue we were having and her boyfriend was there. At the time everyone just knew him as a friend of ours only. At this time they been lovers for about a year. So during the cookout my wife and her lover secretly left the party into the bedroom for a quickie. They forgot to lock the door and her sister walked in to see my wife bent over the bathroom sink with her lover fucking her from behind. My wife said she never knew her sister walked in and seen them because her sister quietly left and shut the door. But later that day confronted my wife about it so my wife spilled the beans and explained the entire relationship. Her sister didn't say much except if your husband is fine with it then I see no harm.
After she was caught my wife ... spanish lessons and I had a long talk about opening up more about her relationship and not worrying about what people see or may think. So that barbecue was over 2 years ago and everyone now knows about my wife having a lover except our kids (they don't live in the house anymore) and my father. My father is pretty old school and wouldn't understand. And all her lover's family knows her as his girlfriend and knows the situation.
Now their relationship has grown a lot over the past 2 years. He has taken her to his family functions, his work xmas parties, long weekends at the beach. My wife and I still do a lot together and go on vacations together and her boyfriend does respect our marriage in knowing we have to spend quality time together. The three of us do a lot of things together also. But when we all three go out together and it is a unspoken rule that during those times she is with him as a couple and I step back some. My wife over the past three years has learned how to juggle and spend quality time between him and I.
Sex is definitely different with her lover in the mix. It is VERY known between the three of us that her lover is ABSOLUTELY her primary lover and even our friends and family know it. It is without a doubt I am a cuckold. He makes love to her at least 4 to 5 times a week if not more. Her and I are very limited, condoms are a must and its once every few weeks. Now she does let me do other things, like go down on her after her lover came inside her, shows me her freshly fucked pussy while I jack off.
Now over the past three years I am not going to say there hasn't been some bumps along the way but we managed to work thru those times with open communication.
Has anyone else experienced family and friends knowing you and the wife are in the lifestyle?
hot story , i love it , just how the real cuckold should be

Reactions: persian_bull
We have no family that knows, none that we know of anyway...A few of my co-workers know as they have serviced my wife in the past and a few of her co-workers and best gf's know. We still keep it on the down low and as discreet as we possibly can, her bulls prefer it this way.

Reactions: werekinky2