Family and Friends finding out your wife is a Hotwife

It wasn't really finding out but sharing the info with them:

- I have shared my wife with 3 friends. They didn't know about each other though. One died, one has been banned by us for being an ass.

- I have shared her pics with two of my friends (who are nog eligable for joining us btw) and they know I have shared her. Haven't told them with whom! ;)

- My wife's best friend knows about it too.

- I also share a few of her pics (not x-rated) with a younger cousin of mine who is a bit of a perv. I share her pics in an autodestruct chat in Telegram as I don't want him to have the pics :D

Hello everyone,,
We initially had some family and friends find out about my wife having a lover/boyfriend. But not thru an internet site or social media. The first time my wife was caught was by her sister at a barbecue we were having and her boyfriend was there. At the time everyone just knew him as a friend of ours only. At this time they been lovers for about a year. So during the cookout my wife and her lover secretly left the party into the bedroom for a quickie. They forgot to lock the door and her sister walked in to see my wife bent over the bathroom sink with her lover fucking her from behind. My wife said she never knew her sister walked in and seen them because her sister quietly left and shut the door. But later that day confronted my wife about it so my wife spilled the beans and explained the entire relationship. Her sister didn't say much except if your husband is fine with it then I see no harm.
After she was caught my wife ... spanish lessons and I had a long talk about opening up more about her relationship and not worrying about what people see or may think. So that barbecue was over 2 years ago and everyone now knows about my wife having a lover except our kids (they don't live in the house anymore) and my father. My father is pretty old school and wouldn't understand. And all her lover's family knows her as his girlfriend and knows the situation.
Now their relationship has grown a lot over the past 2 years. He has taken her to his family functions, his work xmas parties, long weekends at the beach. My wife and I still do a lot together and go on vacations together and her boyfriend does respect our marriage in knowing we have to spend quality time together. The three of us do a lot of things together also. But when we all three go out together and it is a unspoken rule that during those times she is with him as a couple and I step back some. My wife over the past three years has learned how to juggle and spend quality time between him and I.
Sex is definitely different with her lover in the mix. It is VERY known between the three of us that her lover is ABSOLUTELY her primary lover and even our friends and family know it. It is without a doubt I am a cuckold. He makes love to her at least 4 to 5 times a week if not more. Her and I are very limited, condoms are a must and its once every few weeks. Now she does let me do other things, like go down on her after her lover came inside her, shows me her freshly fucked pussy while I jack off.
Now over the past three years I am not going to say there hasn't been some bumps along the way but we managed to work thru those times with open communication.
Has anyone else experienced family and friends knowing you and the wife are in the lifestyle?
Great story!

Reactions: 6inches
When I was with my exwife we were in a swing club with the lights low and she was fucking a group of strangers. Everyone got to cum in or on her but when the lights went on we noticed one of the guys was my parents next door neighbour and a drinking buddy of my dad. Every time we went to my parents bbq's he would be trying it on with my ex in some secluded place like the toilet or even once in the garden shed, but mum caught them there. Finally they would sneak back to his house and fuck in the front room and she would always tell me later what happened

My Wife knows I want her to be a hot wife and I don't mind who knows. Her best friend knows that I want it and is trying to help persuade her to fuck other guys. My wife knows she has free reign to do whatever she wants with anyone.

We've became close friends with several of the couples we met in the lifestyle so obviously they know. My brother in law and his wife also know. He has always in what we considered a joking way that he wanted Bob to show him a picture of me naked. After many years he got his wish. It started a conversation that ended up in the bedroom. It was a regular thing after that.

Since my wife started playing with a couple friends/coworkers, some of them know. Others think she was cheating on me. None of our family knows and she said none of her girl friends know. If I was a betting man, some of her closest friends know. That's okay with me. The new men she has met usually think it is awesome that I share her but aren't sure they could share their wife. :) I wish this could be out in the open and be accepted. I feel no shame in wanting my wife to have a variety of cocks giving her pleasure whenever she desires.

We've became close friends with several of thewith couples we met in the lifestyle so obviously they know. My brother in law and his wife also know. He has always in what we considered a joking way that he wanted Bob to show him a picture of me naked. After many years he got his wish. It started a conversation that ended up in the bedroom. It was a regular thing after that.
You make sex with your brother? 😊

Hello everyone,,
We initially had some family and friends find out about my wife having a lover/boyfriend. But not thru an internet site or social media. The first time my wife was caught was by her sister at a barbecue we were having and her boyfriend was there. At the time everyone just knew him as a friend of ours only. At this time they been lovers for about a year. So during the cookout my wife and her lover secretly left the party into the bedroom for a quickie. They forgot to lock the door and her sister walked in to see my wife bent over the bathroom sink with her lover fucking her from behind. My wife said she never knew her sister walked in and seen them because her sister quietly left and shut the door. But later that day confronted my wife about it so my wife spilled the beans and explained the entire relationship. Her sister didn't say much except if your husband is fine with it then I see no harm.
After she was caught my wife ... spanish lessons and I had a long talk about opening up more about her relationship and not worrying about what people see or may think. So that barbecue was over 2 years ago and everyone now knows about my wife having a lover except our kids (they don't live in the house anymore) and my father. My father is pretty old school and wouldn't understand. And all her lover's family knows her as his girlfriend and knows the situation.
Now their relationship has grown a lot over the past 2 years. He has taken her to his family functions, his work xmas parties, long weekends at the beach. My wife and I still do a lot together and go on vacations together and her boyfriend does respect our marriage in knowing we have to spend quality time together. The three of us do a lot of things together also. But when we all three go out together and it is a unspoken rule that during those times she is with him as a couple and I step back some. My wife over the past three years has learned how to juggle and spend quality time between him and I.
Sex is definitely different with her lover in the mix. It is VERY known between the three of us that her lover is ABSOLUTELY her primary lover and even our friends and family know it. It is without a doubt I am a cuckold. He makes love to her at least 4 to 5 times a week if not more. Her and I are very limited, condoms are a must and its once every few weeks. Now she does let me do other things, like go down on her after her lover came inside her, shows me her freshly fucked pussy while I jack off.
Now over the past three years I am not going to say there hasn't been some bumps along the way but we managed to work thru those times with open communication.
Has anyone else experienced family and friends knowing you and the wife are in the lifestyle?
Great story!