Fantasy about wife and her boss

aliasour

My wife’s birthday is coming up. She received a handwritten card from her skip boss (several levels above her). Apparently he is a very handsome and youngish (older than either of us) guy who regularly chats with my wife to work and discussed non-work stuff like going to the gym.
She started wondering if he fancied her and we discussed (in jest) and him and me doing her together (like an mfm). Then she found out that he send birthday cards to others also and is feeling a bit bummed out 🤣🤣🤣. As for me, I showed her how I got instantly hard when I thought about her boss and I (and maybe a few of her other superiors) banging her 😂😂😂

My wife’s birthday is coming up. She received a handwritten card from her skip boss (several levels above her). Apparently he is a very handsome and youngish (older than either of us) guy who regularly chats with my wife to work and discussed non-work stuff like going to the gym.
She started wondering if he fancied her and we discussed (in jest) and him and me doing her together (like an mfm). Then she found out that he send birthday cards to others also and is feeling a bit bummed out 🤣🤣🤣. As for me, I showed her how I got instantly hard when I thought about her boss and I (and maybe a few of her other superiors) banging her 😂😂😂
Hot! You can always suggest that he come over for drinks and let things go from there. It's a no pressure way to test the waters.

Thats would be soo hot for you and fun for your wife to play and tease you with her boss 🔥
I think she should wear some more sexy clothes to work with a sexy high heels 😍🔥

Reactions: Kev627
My wife recently changed jobs but she has reached out to her old boss “to keep in touch”. In our pillow talk last night we discussed how her boss and I might spit roast or DP her