Fantasy dread

For quite a few years now, I've had a fantasy of watching my missus have sex with another guy. This stems from a couple of relationships back where I openly discussed this and it never happened

2 years ago got with my current girl. Ended up being open about my thoughts and she said she was open to it. We then discussed threesomes etc.

About a year ago, things in my mind made the suggestion about her just going and fucking another guy without me there. Multiple conversations happened about this and I was cool with it, we just couldn't find the right guy.

Fast forward to recently, my missus was out with mates and a guy showed interest. One of the lads in the group knew My lass and asked her mate if her number was still the same, she confirmed it was.

Cue this guy then messaging our lass. She was open and honest, told me about it and said she kinda fancied him so maybe this was the person. We agreed and a few days later she invited him around whilst I was out and fucked him.

He ticked all the boxes that I stipulated would meet the fantasy...a (much) bigger dick than me, she fancied him, he made her feel comfortable and, in her words, she enjoyed it, thought it was a good shag. I always wanted her to have fun and enjoy it. But now after the event I'm hung up on the fact she enjoyed it so much. Especially as they did positions we haven't and his dick is loads longer and thicker.

I've seen messages between them where he said she was loud when they fucked and whilst my missus is loud, I feel since this happened she isn't as loud as she used to be with me. Her comment of 'I was loud but Especially in doggy' always goes through my mind.

She says our sex is better etc and she's had big dick before and it was rubbish, but this guy she tells me knew how to use it 🤷‍♂️

I'm stressing that he was better than me and she just Isn't being honest, despite her protests that she is.

She really wanted to go back for more too, although he ended up being a dick and messing her about.

Thoughts? Am I right in thinking it was Better but she won't admit it? Especially as she wasn't massively up for it, but after it happened she was proper keen to repeat it with him. Or am I just being stupid ??

Keep talking with each other.
Maybe you need to visit the ideas of ground rules. Mostly, you discussed it, she did it. You can’t put the genie back in the bottle.
Focus on her pleasure first.

Reactions: MrMaxxx
Seems like you got a lot of talking to do with her and soul searching. Make sure u understand your reasons for the kink and let her know as well so you're on the same page. Doesn't sound like you're ready for a fully open relationship.

If you've read anything about this LS, you know that the insecurities and doubts creep in after the deed has been done. Accept what she tells you at face value. After all, she returned home to you and still wants to please you. If the sex was better with him, that's the chance you took. I'm certain that aspects of sex will be better with every man she may meet and that's part of the goal here, to let her experience different men and have mind blowing orgasms. Be happy for her and do your best to encourage her.

In time I began to appreciate my wife telling me her lovers were better, bigger, sexier, better in bed etc. than I am. She often tells them that on the phone while I'm cleaning her after a date. It's in my nature though so I'm very comfortable being submissive and less than and it turns me on to know she's been with a hot guy.

For quite a few years now, I've had a fantasy of watching my missus have sex with another guy. This stems from a couple of relationships back where I openly discussed this and it never happened

2 years ago got with my current girl. Ended up being open about my thoughts and she said she was open to it. We then discussed threesomes etc.

About a year ago, things in my mind made the suggestion about her just going and fucking another guy without me there. Multiple conversations happened about this and I was cool with it, we just couldn't find the right guy.

Fast forward to recently, my missus was out with mates and a guy showed interest. One of the lads in the group knew My lass and asked her mate if her number was still the same, she confirmed it was.

Cue this guy then messaging our lass. She was open and honest, told me about it and said she kinda fancied him so maybe this was the person. We agreed and a few days later she invited him around whilst I was out and fucked him.

He ticked all the boxes that I stipulated would meet the fantasy...a (much) bigger dick than me, she fancied him, he made her feel comfortable and, in her words, she enjoyed it, thought it was a good shag. I always wanted her to have fun and enjoy it. But now after the event I'm hung up on the fact she enjoyed it so much. Especially as they did positions we haven't and his dick is loads longer and thicker.

I've seen messages between them where he said she was loud when they fucked and whilst my missus is loud, I feel since this happened she isn't as loud as she used to be with me. Her comment of 'I was loud but Especially in doggy' always goes through my mind.

She says our sex is better etc and she's had big dick before and it was rubbish, but this guy she tells me knew how to use it 🤷‍♂️

I'm stressing that he was better than me and she just Isn't being honest, despite her protests that she is.

She really wanted to go back for more too, although he ended up being a dick and messing her about.

Thoughts? Am I right in thinking it was Better but she won't admit it? Especially as she wasn't massively up for it, but after it happened she was proper keen to repeat it with him. Or am I just being stupid ??
You may have enjoyed it more if you were present. You chose to take the route of her going it alone. You are going to have to take her word for it when she tells you what she tells you whether you think it’s true or not. I’m sure she loves you and it was just great sex , which you shouldn’t be upset about, if that’s what you wanted out of all this. Your emotions will always be swinging. Let her go and enjoy the ride.

I also had something similar. We talked about and then she was at a wedding that I couldn’t go to and she met a guy and they had sex. She even sent me a photo (attached) and I loved it. But then she was not so forthcoming with details for a long time although her first feedback was “he was very good at eating my pussy” which is something with me she doesn’t like doing. But with time and talking you should realize it was the sexiest thing ever and she did it for you too. BC8020B4-33FC-498F-908E-105943C87AF0.jpeg

I also had something similar. We talked about and then she was at a wedding that I couldn’t go to and she met a guy and they had sex. She even sent me a photo (attached) and I loved it. But then she was not so forthcoming with details for a long time although her first feedback was “he was very good at eating my pussy” which is something with me she doesn’t like doing. But with time and talking you should realize it was the sexiest thing ever and she did it for you too. View attachment 817569
I absolutely love to see cum on or in a womans pussy. I love eating it most of all

I also had something similar. We talked about and then she was at a wedding that I couldn’t go to and she met a guy and they had sex. She even sent me a photo (attached) and I loved it. But then she was not so forthcoming with details for a long time although her first feedback was “he was very good at eating my pussy” which is something with me she doesn’t like doing. But with time and talking you should realize it was the sexiest thing ever and she did it for you too. View attachment 817569
Her pubis looks so smooth on this pic!!

now after the event I'm hung up on the fact she enjoyed it so much. Especially as they did positions we haven't and his dick is loads longer and thicker.

I've seen messages between them where he said she was loud when they fucked and whilst my missus is loud, I feel since this happened she isn't as loud as she used to be with me... Her comment of 'I was loud but Especially in doggy' always goes through my mind.

This sounds like a tough situation and as a wannabe cuck I can't say I have been in it myself. It's certainly a bruise to your pride likely because of societal conditioning.

Perhaps think back to how you felt when you were having the fantasy. What was it that turned you on about it? Also, is there any part of you that is turned on by what happened in real life?

If yes, then I would suggest focusing on that part of it and try to let go of the angst (easier daidnthan done - a psychologist could help if tou have the resourcesavailable for that). If no, then I guess have a conversation with your Mrs about how you're feeling (probably leave out the part where you're doubting her word) and let her know you can't handle it happening again. You will probably find she is happy to go back to normal.