Fantasy of completely making a wife submit to BBC

BlackBatmanBBC

Male
Verified
I've made it happen before as a BBC bull, but I really want to see a hotwife bend to my will while being pounded into oblivion. I want to watch a wife tell her husband that her pussy belongs to me and that I'm daddy to her, and for him to ask "Who's pussy is that baby?" and hear her say "This is his pussy, baby!" I want to see her get completely lost in a trance because I'm pounding her brains out and she feels every inch of me inside of her, feeling her legs quiver from non-stop orgasms. Definitely want it to be a younger wife maybe in her 20s to early 30s and watch her completely submit to be in bed and acknowledge that I'm the only one able to fuck her pussy and beat those guts up.

Attachments

• 20210620_085738.jpg
    20210620_085738.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 71
  • 20210118_214819_1615857502344.jpeg
    20210118_214819_1615857502344.jpeg
    38.3 KB · Views: 77
I'm outside that age range, but beyond that I am your girl!! I love to get that involved with my Lovers and really have few limits as to what I will do for/with them. I want a Lover to completely own me to the point I become pregnant by him and have his baby!! Hubby is ok with my desire and encourages me to follow thru.

J (the wife)

I've made it happen before as a BBC bull, but I really want to see a hotwife bend to my will while being pounded into oblivion. I want to watch a wife tell her husband that her pussy belongs to me and that I'm daddy to her, and for him to ask "Who's pussy is that baby?" and hear her say "This is his pussy, baby!" I want to see her get completely lost in a trance because I'm pounding her brains out and she feels every inch of me inside of her, feeling her legs quiver from non-stop orgasms. Definitely want it to be a younger wife maybe in her 20s to early 30s and watch her completely submit to be in bed and acknowledge that I'm the only one able to fuck her pussy and beat those guts up.
Absolutely love this,id love to see my wife be completely taken by a big cock and powerful bull,great cock as well