Fantasy of the wife

Nov 18, 2021
We dirty talk during fore play as well as while we have sex. While I had sex with my wife last night she revealed that she has a fantasy to have sex with 2 teen boys who are 18 years old. She imagines that these two boys pick her up when walks alone after work on an alley way and rape her. But she enjoys that. She start suck one teen’s cock while other one fucks her hard. Then they sit on her face and ask her to lock their arses.

I was rock hard after listening to her fantasy and couldn’t stay much longer. I ejaculated too quickly. Anyone else’s wife or gf has the same fantasy?

We dirty talk during fore play as well as while we have sex. While I had sex with my wife last night she revealed that she has a fantasy to have sex with 2 teen boys who are 18 years old. She imagines that these two boys pick her up when walks alone after work on an alley way and rape her. But she enjoys that. She start suck one teen’s cock while other one fucks her hard. Then they sit on her face and ask her to lock their arses.

I was rock hard after listening to her fantasy and couldn’t stay much longer. I ejaculated too quickly. Anyone else’s wife or gf has the same fantasy?
You made any progress?

Reactions: Sting31

I'm pretty sure my wife has a rape fantasy. Every now and then, shell talk about a rape scene in movies that she has watched. So I googled rape scenes. Found a few movies, and brought the movies up in later conversations. I told her about Jody Foster getting gang raped in that bar scene. She lit up. Asked me what movie it was and stuff. How do I proceed? She also asked if I knew any more movies with rape scenes. I told her straw dogs.

Your wife sounds like the perfect little MILF. Why wasn't women like her available when I was 18?????

I'm pretty sure my wife has a rape fantasy. Every now and then, shell talk about a rape scene in movies that she has watched. So I googled rape scenes. Found a few movies, and brought the movies up in later conversations. I told her about Jody Foster getting gang raped in that bar scene. She lit up. Asked me what movie it was and stuff. How do I proceed? She also asked if I knew any more movies with rape scenes. I told her straw dogs.
Most women have but they love soft rape. My wife fantasy goes like this. She is making out with one guy by choice but then two of his friends come up as well. They are both naked. Not as good looking as the main guy but they have nice cocks, one of them way too big. She resists but one of the guy forcefully puts his cock in her mouth. And she gives up and hold the third cock in her hand to make him hard. They then take turns fucking her in mouth, pussy and ass. In the end she wants all of them to cum on her body and she rubs their cum because she wants to feel dirty. This is her fantasy. No violence just soft rape. I believe most horny women have this fantasy. What does other women think?

my first wife worked at a resteraunt dinner shift. there were two bus boys that she would would give a ride home from time to time. They would hit on her but she didn't do anything. I asked her if she wanted to fuck either of them and she said she would do either of them. I said if you can do it, go for it. So not long after that one of the guys asked her for a ride and she said no prob. On the way to his house she said she needed to stop and get a 6 pack to bring home. When she got to his house( he lived with his parents) they sat out side and talked for awhile. she offered him a beer and some how they started making out. She sucked his cock and sent him home. not many days after he asked for another ride home and she called me at home and asked me to go out for about an hour. I did and she took him to our house . I went to a local bar and when it started to get late I called home and she answered and said for me to hold off a little longer. I asked if she did anything and she said yes. I said are you doing anything right now and she said yes. found out later he was fucking her while we talked . She told him I was on my way home so they had to get out.
now this turned into a weekly thing. Then one night she had agreed to drive both bus boys home and the one she doing it with told her he had told the other guy asked if they both could do it with her. She sort of resisted and they kept feeling her and the one guy kissing her . She said they would put her hand on there crotch and feel her tits and She said she finally just gave in. She said they went inside the one guys house and down in the basement and they did it on a couch. Said she was scared to death his parents would come down and after awhile she didn't give a fuck if they did. they were 18 and she was 35. She said she never been fucked so hard and so often ever and loved it

my first wife worked at a resteraunt dinner shift. there were two bus boys that she would would give a ride home from time to time. They would hit on her but she didn't do anything. I asked her if she wanted to fuck either of them and she said she would do either of them. I said if you can do it, go for it. So not long after that one of the guys asked her for a ride and she said no prob. On the way to his house she said she needed to stop and get a 6 pack to bring home. When she got to his house( he lived with his parents) they sat out side and talked for awhile. she offered him a beer and some how they started making out. She sucked his cock and sent him home. not many days after he asked for another ride home and she called me at home and asked me to go out for about an hour. I did and she took him to our house . I went to a local bar and when it started to get late I called home and she answered and said for me to hold off a little longer. I asked if she did anything and she said yes. I said are you doing anything right now and she said yes. found out later he was fucking her while we talked . She told him I was on my way home so they had to get out.
now this turned into a weekly thing. Then one night she had agreed to drive both bus boys home and the one she doing it with told her he had told the other guy asked if they both could do it with her. She sort of resisted and they kept feeling her and the one guy kissing her . She said they would put her hand on there crotch and feel her tits and She said she finally just gave in. She said they went inside the one guys house and down in the basement and they did it on a couch. Said she was scared to death his parents would come down and after awhile she didn't give a fuck if they did. they were 18 and she was 35. She said she never been fucked so hard and so often ever and loved it
Thanks for sharing. Its a nice experience

A month after my 18th bday my married 40 something coworker asked for a ride home, helped her with some bags she had, family left to Mexico, she blew me, swallowed my load, we took a shower and busted another load in her, we fucked a couple more times through the night and again I the morning before going for some clothes and going back fucking her again before we went to work. Spent the next couple nights there fucking her brains out.

A month after my 18th bday my married 40 something coworker asked for a ride home, helped her with some bags she had, family left to Mexico, she blew me, swallowed my load, we took a shower and busted another load in her, we fucked a couple more times through the night and again I the morning before going for some clothes and going back fucking her again before we went to work. Spent the next couple nights there fucking her brains out.
Fucking hot dog dreams do cum.true

Reactions: Ocguy
I turned 18 my senior year of high school. My family owns a clothing store, and the secretary was a very cute blonde, probably 35-40, I really don’t know. Her name was Robin. She was married. Well, the store office was moved to our house, attached from the kitchen to the back on the right side. There was a kitchen window that looked into the floor to ceiling windows of the office. I would come home from school at 2:45, and my parents were at work, so I was alone except for Robin. I always went into the office through the connecting hallway to say hi to her. She dressed in sexy summer dresses, and her bhare legs were shapely and made me horny. Robin would take her shoes off too and I loved looking at her bare feet and painted toes. After saying hi to her, and she was always friendly to me, I would go to my room and beat off. I loved it, as my cock was always growing hard anyway at my age, and I was loaded with sperm, and still a virgin. I got brave and started walking into the kitchen naked, and looking through the window at Robin while jerking off. Staring at her legs and feet, would make me cum hard every time. One afternoon I got brazen and tip-toed into the hallway to the open door of the office, with my stiff cock in my hands stroking away. I stood in the doorway for just a second, she was sitting with her back to me, then crept back to my room to explode another load. Next day, I did it again. Well, she must have heard my footsteps or my breathing hard, because as I was creeping back to my room, I heard her get up from her chair. I got to my room and boom, I looked up at her in the doorway! Robin sternly yelled at me, what do you think you’re doing!?
She has told me many times since how horrified the look on my face was, as we fucked regularly. She taught me every sex position known, and loved my cock and cum, couldn’t get enough of it ! Her husband barely was interested in her, as he’s 12 years older, and his sex drive was waning. We almost were caught a few times by my mother coming home early, Robin would literally rush naked to the office and dress, while I stalled Mom. I was totally in love and lust with Robin, and it crushed me when she moved to Italy with her husband. We never fucked again.

Last edited:

We do it all the time. She knows she can still get a cock anytime she wants and we talk about while dildo play.

Reactions: Sam69Melbourne