Fantasy or Go for reality…

Fantasy or reality…

Fantasy or make it a reality…

Hi all so I’ve had a Hotwife fantasy for a few years now and recently my wife and I have started to be more open about things sexually and I told her about my fantasy and she told me she actually has a naughty wife fantasy where she gets off on the fantasy of things like acting slutty or doing things she shouldn’t.

A couple of years ago we explored ... (no face) including a couple of live shows and posting her pictures online but then we stopped until this chat the other day.

Since the chat we’ve started using the spicer app to discover our sexual matches and a few of them were eye opening:

(1) ‘have partner chat or perform on ... and take instruction from strangers while you watch’ — she said she would.

(2) go naked in a boudoir shoot - she would.

(3) watch and tease somebody anonymously online while partner watches - she would.

(4) have another man join you but for no more than oral sex - she would

(5) sext another person and let your partner read it - she would.

That’s just a few … however she would not be willing to sleep with another man… she would a woman….

Just looking for advice on where to go from her from experienced folk :)

Taking a slow approach by exploring things you both would be open to is a good thing. For example, letting her sext with someone and you getting to read would allow you both to see and talk about what you do and don’t enjoy, and those things May open you both to further exploration or be enough for you both while maintaining a healthy marriage.

Taking a slow approach by exploring things you both would be open to is a good thing. For example, letting her sext with someone and you getting to read would allow you both to see and talk about what you do and don’t enjoy, and those things May open you both to further exploration or be enough for you both while maintaining a healthy marriage.
I think that’s a really good idea. The sexting is something that can be fairly spicey but safe as well.

Did consider role playing some sexting with her as well.

Fantasy or reality…

Hi all so I’ve had a Hotwife fantasy for a few years now and recently my wife and I have started to be more open about things sexually and I told her about my fantasy and she told me she actually has a naughty wife fantasy where she gets off on the fantasy of things like acting slutty or doing things she shouldn’t.

A couple of years ago we explored ... (no face) including a couple of live shows and posting her pictures online but then we stopped until this chat the other day.

Since the chat we’ve started using the spicer app to discover our sexual matches and a few of them were eye opening:

(1) ‘have partner chat or perform on ... and take instruction from strangers while you watch’ — she said she would.

(3) watch and tease somebody anonymously online while partner watches - she would.

That’s just a few … however she would not be willing to sleep with another man… she would a woman….

Sounds like you have a fairly solid relationship. You have good communication going and both willing to explore. My advise is go with the flow and see where it leads. Could be an exciting journey.

Any other sites other than flingster where you can do that? I am looking for a more in depth chat and maybe repeat sessions with the same partner. Years ago we used icuii

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Hola desde cuba somos una pareja swinger bisexual los dos y nuestro consejo es que como parece que tienen buena comunicación sobre todo lo que desean y están dispuestos a hacer deben empezar con calma para poder irse conociendo y conociendo más sobre todo esto

Fantasy or reality…

I love how she responded to #2,4&5! Especially #4 !! That speaks volumes to me! The fact that she’s okay with allowing oral sex is a huge step, and a step that can so easily lead to opening up the door for things to go even further and for it to happen completely spontaneous and unexpectedly, which is what I personally prefer myself!!

I love how she responded to #2,4&5! Especially #4 !! That speaks volumes to me! The fact that she’s okay with allowing oral sex is a huge step, and a step that can so easily lead to opening up the door for things to go even further and for it to happen completely spontaneous and unexpectedly, which is what I personally prefer myself!!
It was all very exciting for me to get the matches on the app

Fantasy or reality…

Maybe you should try and find a couple who would both be willing to play with her.

I (the male) would happily bring my camera, and my wife would come too, with some specially bought sexy underwear. We could start with a boudoir shoot. Either your wife alone or both wives together.

Then we can progress onto lots of kissing, and licking, and hands roaming, between the three of us, while you watch. (You could join in, but you haven't mentioned that yet)

Then I could start to give her oral. Then my wife would take over. Your wife could give me oral, or both you and I could watch as our wives completely explore each other.

That's #2 and #4, with the extra one thrown in!

If you ask her to read this and she replies, that is #5.

I would like her to also attach a photo of herself, topless, with boobs showing, but doesn't have to include her face, holding up a sign saying "For Mr and Mrs Peelthemdown". That covers #1 and #3.

So the next step is for you to show her your posts here and my reply, and then she has a really easy path to begin her list.

Does your username BritMaab mean you are in the UK? Whereabouts (roughly) are you?

Last edited:
Maybe you should try and find a couple who would both be willing to play with her.

I (the male) would happily bring my camera, and my wife would come too, with some specially bought sexy underwear. We could start with a boudoir shoot. Either your wife alone or both wives together.

Then we can progress onto lots of kissing, and licking, and hands roaming, between the three of us, while you watch. (You could join in, but you haven't mentioned that yet)

Then I could start to give her oral. Then my wife would take over. Your wife could give me oral, or both you and I could watch as our wives completely explore each other.

That's #2 and #4, with the extra one thrown in!

If you ask her to read this and she replies, that is #5.

I would like her to also attach a photo of herself, topless, with boobs showing, but doesn't have to include her face, holding up a sign saying "For Mr and Mrs Peelthemdown". That covers #1 and #3.

So the next step is for you to show her your posts here and my reply, and then she has a really easy path to begin her list.

Does your username BritMaab mean you are in the UK? Whereabouts (roughly) are you?
I think it would only be a man for now. Another woman would play into a different fantasy for us

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
My wife seems to be getting more and more into it since it was first raised 6 months ago nothing was really said, she always said she was unlikely to sleep with another man but that she wouldn’t rule us out completely.

Now in the last month she’s started talking dirty about fucking guys when we are in bed, sending suggestive texts about it and now says in the right circumstances she would sleep with another guy and that she would really like to start flirting with guys. In fact the most interesting thing she said was:

“I think after a drink and if I knew our marriage was safe I wouldn’t be opposed to trying it either”

She also stated she believes our marriage is unbreakable now.

Fantasy or reality…

You have it made! GO FOR IT!!!

Reactions: Cuckindeep