Next Step

dom23

Male
Hi all, first post! Just looking for advice and opinions on the current situation and where to go from here.

So my wife and I are very open about sex and have always experimented, we have fantasised about her fucking other men during sex and roleplayed it a little, but nothing more.

However the other day she expressed an interest in going on dates with other people for the thrill, which I'm happy to let her do as we have a great relationship and trust eachother completely.

I feel like this might be her testing the waters to possibly progress things from a fantasy to the real deal, would you say the same?

What would be the best approach in this case?

Thanks!

Hi all, first post! Just looking for advice and opinions on the current situation and where to go from here.

So my wife and I are very open about sex and have always experimented, we have fantasised about her fucking other men during sex and roleplayed it a little, but nothing more.

However the other day she expressed an interest in going on dates with other people for the thrill, which I'm happy to let her do as we have a great relationship and trust eachother completely.

I feel like this might be her testing the waters to possibly progress things from a fantasy to the real deal, would you say the same?

Thanks!
I lost my wife to this stuff. Yes it’s hot but be careful. Your situation reminds me of mine

Reactions: toolman2c
My wife and I play the "role playing" game during sex too. She's told me she's in the "never gonna happen camp". I get it, I'm not going to push it.

It's rare to read about a wife that initiates the move. When it does happen it almost always has a suspicion that she has already done something to test the waters. Have you asked her who her potential dates might be? Has she asked you who you might date? Has she said anything about how often, whether it would be only one guy, what to do if you felt threatened or uncomfortable?

If she's the one that initiated the idea (even though it's not a new idea to you) she should be eager to discuss ANY detail that comes to your mind. If she's reluctant to leave no stone unturned then, moving forward is a risky proposition. You'll have a lot to process after you see her fucked by a bigger cock, that he was muscular, that he could last so long, that he could recover so quickly, and that he could bring her to orgasm so easily. If she's truly wanting this to be fun for both of you then you need to be in sync and she needs to be ready for how YOU will handle it.

Thanks!
Find and vet the guy together. Lay down ground rules for her and him. She can start dating him but you will
Always be around watching them from a distance until all 3 of u build trust ..

Find and vet the guy together. Lay down ground rules for her and him. She can start dating him but you will
Always be around watching them from a distance until all 3 of u build trust ..

This sounds like the best way to go about it, if you decide to go for it. A solo date leaves to much room for her to overstep a boundary that you might not even know you didn't want crossed. Setting rules and having a presence during the dates, like a chaperone or just hanging from a distance, sounds like a great way to test the waters.

Just my two cents, there are people here that easily outrank me in exp that may offer better solutions.

Last edited:

Thanks!
You local

Reactions: toolman2c
Trust each other completely is awesome, bear in mind this situation is designed to push beyond that in some ways, as odd as that sounds. Like I trust my wife to not leave the oven on but I expect her to have sex with her BF because I wanted her to. The infidelity is not a breach of trust here but a result of trust (and maybe lust)