Not sure on next steps...

Background:
In my home country, I have a friend who is womanizer and has multiple affairs though he is living with his wife and 2 kids. Until few years before no one knew about this except me. This came to light as he got tangled in police legal issue when he was caught with one of our friends wife.

Though he is like that, he is my friend since childhood and shares every info with me including his body count. When we were young and when he started having affairs resulting in family issue for him, he even asked me to start an affair with his wife.

His wife doesn't look good and falls sick often. She is not of my taste.

When my wife travelled to home country alone couple of years back she has stayed in his house for a day or two to sort few govt related work.

My wife talks to him whenever I call him and casually we make fun of his insta posts / reels and which girl he is with now and whom he refers to through his posts.

Recent (Why I mentioned progress):
My wife never chats or talks to any male friends of mine.

I traveled to my home country Q4 last year. When I landed, he came to pick me up and didn't allow me to drive around. He said that my wife has instructed him to not to allow me to drive (which was my first surprise as I thought she never talked to him) and I didn't ask him when and how she told him.

I stayed with him couple of days at his home and whenever I wanted to use his mobile for local calls or so, he handed me a different mobile not allowing me to use his regular phone. He was very careful that I don't check his mobile. Later I moved to hotel and got caught in inclement weather, resulting in no power, no internet and ways to travel around. It was 2 days since I talked to my family and had no way of reaching them. Looks like he was in constant touch with my wife and gave her updates.

Now coming back here by mid Dec, I started seeing changes in my wife phone behavior. She takes phone inside to restroom. Started deleting msgs and has sent some general messages to him like "Hi" Hows family doing etc. (not sure if any messages has been deleted).

She always checks my mobile, if I'm chatting with any girls, colleagues, but for the last 1.5 months, she hasn't.

When I talk to my friend now, she injects herself into our conversation and has started asking him if he has any recent "trophies" and making fun of him (there is definitely change in the tone/way they used to usually talk). She has never left her mobile out of her eyesight. Some time when she is next to me, she chats with her friends and once in a while stated if I had seen his latest status / post. Earlier she used to inform me proactively when she texts any of our family friends who are males. Now she tells me that she reached to him casually and he said so and so...

She is also making fun of me and my stamina in bed nowadays. To test her, I sent a anonymous email about threesome and hotwife(s) concept to her thinking she would come and tell me. But she deleted it and not a word to me.

She has also started watching R rated movies along with me in last 2 months.

Here is my feeling:
I'm actually at crossroad now, though I liked and fantasized about being cuckold or stag scenario. I'm not comfortable to even see this kind of behavioral change . Moreover my wife is traveling to home country in two months for a month. This gives them an opportunity to meet. Me thinking about them both gives me butterflies in stomach and couldn't digest.

I'm not comfortable in sending her alone.

You might think there is nothing or concrete evidence here, but knowing my wife these are big changes for me...

Not sure how to handle and proceed. Should I create scenarios for them both to hang out or stop the chance of them meeting.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
just let it flow - you cant do much about it in any case. it will come out for you to approve when you will ask your friend to take care of her needs when she's in town!

Reactions: toolman2c