Fantasy story

86cowboy

Male
Verified
Gold
Hi all, don't know if this is where this belongs but here is a story I am writing for a couple who is exploring things. I am still working on it so it is not complete. I will post what I have so far, and if anybody likes it I will add to it as I write more. This is the first time I have done anything like this so I apologize in advance for any grammer errors.

Reactions: Jontee
The "contractor" visit would go something like this. I arrive and you let me in. You introduce me to your wife. She is wearing a loose fitting skirt, just above the knee. And a light blouse with just enough buttons undone to show a hint of cleavage. I compliment her on how beautiful she is as I shake her hand, holding it just a bit longer than most workers would. You tell me the work you want done is upstairs and you lead the way. I tell your wife "after you" and follow her up the stairs. I can't help but try and get a peek up her skirt and have to adjust myself at the thought of what is under there. We arrive upstairs and you lead us into the master bedroom. You give me some vague instructions on what you want done, then tell me she will fill in the details. You head back downstairs saying you will be in your office if we need you closing the door behind you. We look at each other, she looks nervous and I can't help but look her from head to toe and once again tell her how beautiful she is. I also tell her that if she were my wife I wouldn't leave her alone in a bedroom with a strange man. She laughs nervously and says let me show you the bathroom. We go in and she begins explaining what she wants done. I listen, but can't keep my eyes off her. I ask her some questions, finding reasons to stand close to her so I can brush up against her.

Reactions: Whitehand69
I tell her I need to take some measurements and pull out my tape measure. She turns as I stretch it out and my hand rubs across her breasts. She gasps in surprise and I take the opportunity to say ok I can measure these instead. She turns red and pushes my hands away telling me to stop it as she smiles. My cock jumps in my pants, she didn't run out screaming. I ask her to hold the end of the tape measure and press myself against her from behind as I show her where to hold it. I have her help me take a few other measurements, each time making sure I guide her into the position I want her. We finish and she is flushed, her breathing is erratic. I tell her I need to see the other side of the wall to look for access panels. She opens the door to the closet and points to the wall while standing in the doorway. I brush my arm across her breasts as I lean into the closet to look, her breath catches and she presses them into my arm just slightly. I look around and move some clothes to see better and uncover her bras. I look at her and say what do we have here? She looks and turns red again. She tells me she forgot those were there and not to look at them. I tell her too late as I reach down and pick one up. I tell her this is very sexy and I bet you look amazing in it. It is a lacy half cup bra that I am sure would hold her tits up with her nipples showing like they were on a platter.

I turn towards her holding it in front of her . She snatches it from my hands telling me I shouldn't have seen that. I tell her I would rather have seen it on her. She turns and drops it on the bed and I tease her asking if it has matching panties. She smacks me on the arm and says i shouldn't ask her thing like that while smiling. I tell her I need to get a ladder to check out the light fixture in the bathroom and head downstairs. When I return the door is partly closed. I push it open and say I'm back, she answers from the bathroom that she's in there and to come on in. As I walk that way I notice the bra is missing from the bed and my cock jumps again. I walk in the bathroom and set up the ladder. She is leaning against the sink and I can't help but notice that her blouse is opened more. I ask her if she will hold the ladder and stand behind her helping her place her hands where I want them. I know she can feel my bulge against her ass and she pushes back against me. Reluctantly I step away because I want to tease her some more.

I climb the ladder and pretend to look at the light. I glance down and see her staring at my crotch which is right in front of her. She licks her lips unconsciously, and I realize I can see down her blouse. My dick jerks again, and she inhales sharply. She looks up at me and catches me staring at her breasts. I smile at her and climb down. I ask her to climb the ladder so she can see something on the fixture that needs changed. She climbs up and I tell her what to look at while I hold the ladder. I can't resist any longer and I touch her leg at the bottom of her skirt. She jumps and grabs the ladder. I immediately put my hand on her ass to support her and when she calms a bit I can't help fondling it through her skirt.

She let's me feel her for a few seconds, then says she is fine and I can move my hand. I tell her sorry with a smile, and put my hand back on her leg below her skirt. She looks at me and starts to climb down the ladder. I leave my hand on her leg, waiting to see if she says anything. She doesn't, and continues climbing down. Finally convinced she is ok with this, I let my hand push her skirt up as she climbs down. When she reaches the floor my hand is on her bare ass cheek, my fingertips touching the edge of what must be a thong. I reach up with my other hand and pull her against me and kiss her when she gasps. Her arm go around my neck as she grinds her body against mine. She kisses me back as I move her back to the sink. I reach down with my other hand and pull her skirt up the rest of the way. I grope her magnificent ass before lifting her up onto the counter. We stop kissing as I lean back and look at her, panting with lust filled eyes. She reaches for my belt and I help her open my pants.. she pulls my throbbed cock out as I rip her blouse open. Her eyes widen as she stares at my dick, she says its so big. I look down and see that she is wearing the bra I pulled out of the closet. I groan my appreciation as I lean down and take a hard nipple in my mouth. She grabs my head and pushes me harder to her breast. Her legs spread automatically as I run my hand under her skirt. I rub her through her panties for a moment before pushing them aside as I slide a finger into her dripping wet pussy. She throws her head back in ecstasy as I finger her for a minute. But I can't wait any longer. I let go of her nipple and move forward between her legs. She opens them as wide as she can as I run the head of my cock against her pussy. I bump her clip with the head and she jerks with pleasure. I move it down to the entrance of the heaven between her legs and push forward.

She is so tight and wet she screams out as I slide in about halfway and stop. She wraps her legs around me and says more. I push forward until I stop and she cums.
I hold there until she finishes. She looks down and says oh my god, there is still another inch to go. She looks into my eyes and says I want it all, fuck me.

I fuck her on the bathroom counter, working a little deeper as much as I could. After she cums again I pull out and pull her off the counter. I kiss her hard,, then lead her into the bedroom and bend her over the bed. I reach under her skirt and rip her panties off. She gasps as I stand back up, flip her skirt up over her back and shove my cock in as far as it will go in one push. I immediately start pounding her from behind as she cries out with pleasure. I fuck her harder and faster, she cums again squirting her juices all over my balls as they hammer on her clit. When she calms a bit I pull out and push her to her knees, telling her to suck her juices off me. She immediately takes me in her mouth, licking and sucking my cock. She tries to deep throat me and gags. I let her try a few more times before I pull her up and kiss her, our tounges wrestling. I push her skirt off and remove her bra, naked i push her back onto the bed. I remove the rest of my clothes and climb on the bed. She has moved into the middle. I grab her legs and put them on my shoulders. I rub my cock up and down her dripping slit, she begs me to put it in and fuck her. I ask her who's pussy this is, she says its yours. I keep teasing her with my cock, I ask her if she will let me have her whenever I want. She says yes, please just put it back in. I slide the head in and out a few times and ask her if she will do whatever I want, she hisses yes, fuck me. I reach up and pinch her nipple as I continue to tease her and ask, will you give me your ass? She hesitates and I start to pull away. She screams yes, anything just fuck me! I plunge my cock balls deep in one thrust, forcing the last bit she had not taken yet. I pound her as she screams in pleasure, her juices soaking the bed cover. I use her like that until she cums again, then I let her legs down so I can get to her delicious tits. I like and suck on them as I fuck her slower and more gentle. After she has recovered some I roll us over so she is on top and tell her I want her to cum again. She kisses me, then sits up and starts grinding on my cock. I reach up and play with her tits, admiring how beautiful and stunning she looks riding me. She starts riding me faster and faster, and then shoves herself down hard as she cums again. She collapses on me and I roll us back over so I am on top of her. I push myself all the way in her, look her in the eyes and tell her its my turn to cum. She wraps her legs around me and says you better not pull out. I tell her I never do, and start fucking her. I start slow and slowly increase my speed. I can tell she is getting close again so I fuck her even harder. At last I can't hold back any longer and I shove myself as deep as I can get and flood her pussy with my cum. She feels my cum hit her pussy and it sets of her orgasm. We both grind against each other as we ride the waves of pleasure together. My cum starts to leak out around my shift and as her orgasm peaks she passes out from the pleasure. I hold my weight off of her as I wait for her to recover. She comes to a few minutes later and looks up at me in amazement. My cock is still hard in her pussy, and I give her a small stroke in and out. She gasps in pleasure and says

She gasps when I give her a small thrust and says your still hard? I smile and tell her I'm not done with her yet. I pull out of her and our mixed juices come pouring out of her pussy. She reaches down and starts rubbing her fingers around in them, spreading them around. She groans in pleasure and her back arches up off the bed when she rubs across her clit. I reach down and slide two fingers into her pussy. Her eyes close and she lifts up trying to get my fingers deeper into her. I slide them out, wet and slippery and rub them down across her rosebud. She jumps in surprise and her eyes get wide, she says i didn't think you were serious about my ass. I tell her I'm always serious. She looks at me nervously and I pull my hand away. I lift one leg in the air so I can give her ass a gentle smack and tell her to put her skirt and blouse on as I get up and start dressing. She looks at me confused and I tell her I need to get something from my truck and she needs to check and see what you are doing.