Fastest Premature Ejaculation Caught on Camera

Seen? I've experience a few guys that are quick cummers. Last week I gave a blowjob to a guy that was very quick, he stuck his cock in my mouth at 4:15, at 4:16 he was cleaning it ready to dress and leave. Hell that's less than a minute.

only time I've done that is where my ex agreed to anal first time. As soon as i rubbed my head against her asshole I cam all over her back! Improved from there to long deep anal sessions...

Reactions: SlutwifeCCuckJ
Not only have I seen it I've experienced it. It gives the wife a good laugh. Woke up one morning with a solid boner and was slowly stroking when the wife walked in. She told me she needed money to go shopping. I told her I needed a blow job first. She laughed and said it would be the best two minutes of my day. I told her it would take her at least five. She agreed to a hand job and said if I cum in less than three minutes I would give her extra to shop. Game on. She grabbed the lube and started. About thirty seconds into it she slid a finger up my butt and started rubbing my p spot. Needless to say I was done at about the two minute mark. She laughed and said good job quicky boy clean up your mess.

Not only have I seen it I've experienced it. It gives the wife a good laugh. Woke up one morning with a solid boner and was slowly stroking when the wife walked in. She told me she needed money to go shopping. I told her I needed a blow job first. She laughed and said it would be the best two minutes of my day. I told her it would take her at least five. She agreed to a hand job and said if I cum in less than three minutes I would give her extra to shop. Game on. She grabbed the lube and started. About thirty seconds into it she slid a finger up my butt and started rubbing my p spot. Needless to say I was done at about the two minute mark. She laughed and said good job quicky boy clean up your mess.
That’s fast?🤔

when I was young it always happened to me when I fucked someone new for lets say a pair of months. Back then I could keep my cock hard enough to give her a second one long enough for her to enjoy it, but the first was almost instantly when entering her pussy.

Reactions: penc1ld1kt