fetishes

Briefly:

My life long fetish is the female form in nice fitting tight jeans, i gained this fetish aged about 14 and retain it to this day. Age doesnt matter to me i am not seeking to touch just to look.

She has played in heavy BDSM with two lovers for many years, heavy stuff and has enjoyed being strapped down and hooded enjoying Electro stim with probes inserted into her x 2 at he same time, she orgasms uncontrollably especially if in a breathing hood.

I like being permanently locked, would have willingly been castrated if it was possible, i have always liked being collared and especially for a change using a dog collar. I would love as dangerous as it is to wear a dog shock collar, she refuses however.

I like that i wear female tight jeans and underwear and she dresses me as she did when we first met when she was a teenager. Often in public we wear the same jeans just different sizes however i do like it that she likes wearing male clothes too. Thats kinky me in female, she in male clothing.

She also wears fully authentic genuine schoolgirl uniform as a treat for me.....in public, its not sexual to me just a sign of the "untouchable" the same is said for her wearing a Burka or head scafe and a full female muslim dress with only knickers and suspenders underneath.

We are both sexually very submissive yet away from sex both very dominant characters. We both like surrendering our sexuality and control, me to her and she to a more experienced lover.

With the exception of my jean fetish she has been the sexual driving force in our relationship.

Briefly:

My life long fetish is the female form in nice fitting tight jeans, i gained this fetish aged about 14 and retain it to this day. Age doesnt matter to me i am not seeking to touch just to look.

She has played in heavy BDSM with two lovers for many years, heavy stuff and has enjoyed being strapped down and hooded enjoying Electro stim with probes inserted into her x 2 at he same time, she orgasms uncontrollably especially if in a breathing hood.

I like being permanently locked, would have willingly been castrated if it was possible, i have always liked being collared and especially for a change using a dog collar. I would love as dangerous as it is to wear a dog shock collar, she refuses however.

I like that i wear female tight jeans and underwear and she dresses me as she did when we first met when she was a teenager. Often in public we wear the same jeans just different sizes however i do like it that she likes wearing male clothes too. Thats kinky me in female, she in male clothing.

She also wears fully authentic genuine schoolgirl uniform as a treat for me.....in public, its not sexual to me just a sign of the "untouchable" the same is said for her wearing a Burka or head scafe and a full female muslim dress with only knickers and suspenders underneath.

We are both sexually very submissive yet away from sex both very dominant characters. We both like surrendering our sexuality and control, me to her and she to a more experienced lover.

With the exception of my jean fetish she has been the sexual driving force in our relationship.
When I about ten or so I had a female friend who liked to dress in boys clothes and I liked girls clothes. We used to go for bicycle rides in the country and found this old barn on an abandoned farm. We kind of used it for our club house. One day we got the idea to exchange clothes so she dressed in a pretty pink dress and maryjane shoes and knee socks. I wore dungarees (jeans) and a flannel shirt. We rode our bikes to our clubhouse and put on each others clothes then rode off down the road to this small town that had a nice park and a lake and picnic area. I felt incredible wearing her dress and riding her pink bicycle with girly streamers and a basket in front while she wore my jeans and shirt. I had long hair so I must have passed for a girl. We were seen by a lot of people and nobody reacted unusual. It was so much fun we did it a lot and started to have little picnics there and even went into some stores.

Any one have any bizzare fetishes.
Id love to be exposed and cucked Infront of everyone I know (especially in public).I imagine my gf coming to my birthday pool party dressed like a slut and fucks all my friends/family while I serve the guests. She would tell them what a cuck I am and make me compare cock size. If they are bigger (which they all are) they can fuck her raw. Finally they all cum on my cake and I have to eat it while she streams it on Insta.

Attachments

• bbc159.jpg
    bbc159.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 4
  • Love
Reactions: Bbbks839
Id love to be exposed and cucked Infront of everyone I know (especially in public).I ima
Id love to be exposed and cucked Infront of everyone I know (especially in public).I imagine my gf coming to my birthday pool party dressed like a slut and fucks all my friends/family while I serve the guests. She would tell them what a cuck I am and make me compare cock size. If they are bigger (which they all are) they can fuck her raw. Finally they all cum on my cake and I have to eat it while she streams it on Insta.
You love your humiliation I can see. What are you wearing while serving the gusts, a maids uniform? A diaper? Maybe just chastity cage and a sign hanging from your neck that says pathetic loser?