fetishes

So I am coming to terms with my fetish being somewhat of a deviant behavior. I am not new to having a fetish but this fetish is one I have acted upon the most and involved my wife to the point she has a boyfriend we see regularly.

I am curious what other fetishes you guys have had or still have? Myself I had a brief but intense BDSM fetish long before I knew my wife.

DIY, with web sourced audio files
My wife once had a boyfriend who rigged one of those units from an electric dog training collar into one of my chastity cages. She called it my punishment cage. She could set the voltage from 0-10 and the shock time up to 3 sec. It was originally meant to obedience train me or punish me for something I did. But she enjoyed the power it gave her so much that she started to abuse it and shock me for her amusement and pleasure. When I got zapped I would wet myself uncontrollably if I had a full bladder. She thought that was hilarious and liked to take me out in public to humiliate me. It became too much for me so she reluctantly decided that the device should be retired except for it's original purpose and used only sparingly. So now it's kept displayed in my room to remind me to keep in my place.

BDSM, WS both pissing on and being pissed on, group sex, exhibitionism, fisting both pussy and arse holes, dogging, cum play, rimming, submissive and dominant sex play, all kinds of sex toys, having my pictures and videos posted online, being spanked, greedy girl parties, having my cuck clean my cum filled holes, having my cuck clean my dirty arse hole and soiled knickers, watching my cuck suck cock and be fucked, queening, openly being a cum slut wife, being bred, I’ve probably forgotten some so I’ll leave it open to be edited. 😜

Sally. X

Last edited:
BDSM, WS both pissing on and being pissed on, group sex, exhibitionism, fisting both pussy and arse holes, dogging, cum play, rimming, submissive and dominant sex play, all kinds of sex toys, having my pictures and videos posted online, being spanked, greedy girl parties, having my cuck clean my cum filled holes, having my cuck clean my dirty arse hole and soiled knickers, watching my cuck suck cock and be fucked, queening, openly being a cum slut wife, being bred, I’ve probably forgotten some so I’ll leave it open to be edited. 😜

Sally. X
Nothing quite the same as a slut who openly and proudly owns her sluttiness

Reactions: littlewilly