Foot Fetish. Why?

TheDrkKnight

Couple
Gold
Genuinely curious about why people have foot fetishes. For those that have a foot fetish, can you please explain why and what it is about a women's feet that turns you on. I have never met someone in real life with a foot fetish but have always been curious.

In my opinion, feet are the grossest part of the body but please, change my mind!

To actually answer the question of the thread...

Shortly after puberty in middle school I realized that girls' feet made me feel the same way their breasts and butts did. But I wasn't quite sure until freshman year I was sitting on a trampoline with my slut gf (we were fucking at 14) and she worked her feet up the inside of my shorts and got me hard instantly and stroked me with her toes. Made me cum in my pants. Foot fetish ever since. Couldn't tell you why tho.

To actually answer the question of the thread...

Shortly after puberty in middle school I realized that girls' feet made me feel the same way their breasts and butts did. But I wasn't quite sure until freshman year I was sitting on a trampoline with my slut gf (we were fucking at 14) and she worked her feet up the inside of my shorts and got me hard instantly and stroked me with her toes. Made me cum in my pants. Foot fetish ever since. Couldn't tell you why tho.
So it was an experience involving her feet that turned you on. Ive noticed a lot of people have the fetishes they do because of an even that happened early on in life. This doesnt apply to everyone obviously but most cases that seams to be the cause.

Reactions: BlkStingray
So it was an experience involving her feet that turned you on. Ive noticed a lot of people have the fetishes they do because of an even that happened early on in life. This doesnt apply to everyone obviously but most cases that seams to be the cause.
Yeah, although I was already fantasizing about her feet before that happened. Lol she probably noticed how much I looked at her feet and did that lol

Reactions: BlkStingray