Just dropped her off

My wife told me one of her bulls wants her so she hopped in the shower, shaved her legs put on some make up, had me eat her out a couple times than got dressed in some fishnet stockings I bought her and some sexy lingerie. Put an oversized shirt on and told me to drop her off. I just did.

I love how much she enjoys this Bull and how she comes home satisfied and fulfilled. The only thing is he's got a foot fetish and so do I. It's all good except he likes to finish on her feet. Now I don't mind eating creampies, I've done that happily for years. It's when she shoves her feet in my face/mouth with cum all over them of course I would never say no to her, I love her and her feet too damn much lol. So I clean her feet but it's so much more intense (for lack of a better word) when I'm literally licking mouthfuls of cum, than compared to when I eat her creampie because it's all mixed together with her juices so it's much more palatable. I have no problem with situation, just talking.

Sorry I just don't really have anyone I can talk to about these things because I don't have any friends down with the lifestyle really, just like fuckin my wife lol. So I've come here for an outlet and possible dialogue about my experiences. Today I'm sure I'll be cleaning her feet again. Thanks for y'all's time.