Foot Fetish. Why?

TheDrkKnight

Couple
Gold
Genuinely curious about why people have foot fetishes. For those that have a foot fetish, can you please explain why and what it is about a women's feet that turns you on. I have never met someone in real life with a foot fetish but have always been curious.

In my opinion, feet are the grossest part of the body but please, change my mind!

Genuinely curious about why people have foot fetishes. For those that have a foot fetish, can you please explain why and what it is about a women's feet that turns you on. I have never met someone in real life with a foot fetish but have always been curious.

In my opinion, feet are the grossest part of the body but please, change my mind!
first of all hygiene is very important, no matter if it,s cock,pussy,mouth,and feet also,i would never begin if she walked all day in nylons&shoes,it,s like you go on a date ,bath,parfum,nice sexy outfit,hair done😜and off you go,and to answer why i like this fetish,i speak for myself,as submissive obedient man,fan f rom femdom,sissification,it,s the ultimate humiliation to be on your knees ,forced to kiss etc her feet,stockings,high heels,teased by her when she spread her legs,or standing with open legs above me,is such a turn on and best proof you admire women in control ,love the humiliation to kiss her feet etc,in a man,s world not easy to understand with still to many machomen around,but it,s a part from my private sexlife to make it kinky and adventerous,and there are people who like to go to church on sunday,then visit ing p arents as very good to stay happy,well give me a sexy foot in highheels and i feel like heaven without going to church💕😁

i was just thinking about y our feet in high heels😁

There is thousands of sensitive sensors in a woman's feet. As above, clean, well cared for

Reactions: TheDrkKnight

I have the mother of all footfetishes . That I can’t explain what’s so sexy about feet is part of the whole thing. Take for example, last night , after doing all type of kinky she to my wife, including making her come anally, in the end, what I wanted was to sniff , kiss , caress and stare at my wife’s feet while I jerked off.

Reactions: gregnginger
I have the mother of all footfetishes . That I can’t explain what’s so sexy about feet is part of the whole thing. Take for example, last night , after doing all type of kinky she to my wife, including making her come anally, in the end, what I wanted was to sniff , kiss , caress and stare at my wife’s feet while I jerked off.
Love jerking to my wifes feet

It’s the curves of the feet,the shape and the way the toes are splayed,how she bends them when being ficked

Reactions: weltolno
first of all hygiene is very important, no matter if it,s cock,pussy,mouth,and feet also,i would never begin if she walked all day in nylons&shoes,it,s like you go on a date ,bath,parfum,nice sexy outfit,hair done😜and off you go,and to answer why i like this fetish,i speak for myself,as submissive obedient man,fan f rom femdom,sissification,it,s the ultimate humiliation to be on your knees ,forced to kiss etc her feet,stockings,high heels,teased by her when she spread her legs,or standing with open legs above me,is such a turn on and best proof you admire women in control ,love the humiliation to kiss her feet etc,in a man,s world not easy to understand with still to many machomen around,but it,s a part from my private sexlife to make it kinky and adventerous,and there are people who like to go to church on sunday,then visit ing p arents as very good to stay happy,well give me a sexy foot in highheels and i feel like heaven without going to church💕😁
I totally agree!!!

I wouldn't say I have foot fetish but certainly legs especially in boots are huge turn on for me and I love kissing and admiring my wife's legs. For me I think it has a lot to do with my submissive side

I absolutely have a huge foot fetish especially in heels and flats. Not a day goes by I don't look at my wife's feet and not only want to fuck her sexy little feet and come over her toes or in her heels and flats but also Imagine other guys fucking my wife's feet or two of them coming over and jerking off all over her toes while she's sitting on the couch next to me. Love doing it. Looking for other guys who are into it as well would love to bust a few loads in my wife's heels with other guys it's so hot to do and see her wearing them. Looking for serious guys who want to jerk off all over our wives either feed or come in there shoes. Send me a message today. Shoecumcplny kik tele
View album 10151