Foot Fetish. Why?

TheDrkKnight

Couple
Gold
Genuinely curious about why people have foot fetishes. For those that have a foot fetish, can you please explain why and what it is about a women's feet that turns you on. I have never met someone in real life with a foot fetish but have always been curious.

In my opinion, feet are the grossest part of the body but please, change my mind!

Genuinely curious about why people have foot fetishes. For those that have a foot fetish, can you please explain why and what it is about a women's feet that turns you on. I have never met someone in real life with a foot fetish but have always been curious.

In my opinion, feet are the grossest part of the body but please, change my mind!
I agree, feet are disgusting to me. My wife told me about a Latin fitness coach that she hooked up with on a one night stand worshipped her feet for the night.

She didn’t understand it either, but she said he was so hot she would have let him do anything to her! We still laugh about him cuming on her feet and trying to get her to lick the cum off her toes?!

Fetishes don’t have explanations that I know of, and that is why they are fetishes. My newest fetish started on a road trip with my wife. She said, lpull over I have to p.” She then asked if, “I wanted to watch,” and I was like, “yes, not sure why but I think I do!”

It was so hot seeing her fat ass squat down along the side of the road and let it flow as cars were going near by. I filmed the next time she did it and almost every time after!

I don’t understand my own fetish so I don’t have any idea how to explain the foot thing! Sometimes I guess we just are obsessed with something that is a little taboo without understanding why!

My other fetish is sharing those p vids, so hit me up if you want to see some of her huge ass!

As a girl that has had a gf before I loved her feet I had a foot fetish but I thought her feet were ridiculously cute and clean shed come over and have me massage them but I can't see myself liking anyone else's feet like that anymore it was just her that I liked pampering
( I had to dig up these pics half way through writing this to prove a point)

Attachments

• 1697005656241.jpg
    1697005656241.jpg
    261.8 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_2466_2.jpg
    IMG_2466_2.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 50
As a girl that has had a gf before I loved her feet I had a foot fetish but I thought her feet were ridiculously cute and clean shed come over and have me massage them but I can't see myself liking anyone else's feet like that anymore it was just her that I liked pampering
( I had to dig up these pics half way through writing this to prove a point)
incredible pink toes

Reactions: gregnginger

Attachments

• IMG_0375.jpg
    IMG_0375.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 32
  • 20230715_164431.jpg
    20230715_164431.jpg
    348 KB · Views: 24
  • 23894.jpg
    23894.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 41
I have a major foot fetish, and always have. I believe a woman’s feet are so sexy. Absolutely love my wife’s feet and love showing them off. Love to massage kiss suck and worship her feet. Sexy little toes to cleavage, high heels, or ballerina flats or a huge turn on. She knows it and certainly takes full advantage. She’ll let me kiss and massage your feet, a few nights a week, which usually ends up in me, pulling my cock out and her, watching me get off and sometimes get herself off watching. also love coming in her heels and flats and toes. Another sexy part of it is showing her off to other guys. I think it’s hot when I catch guys looking at my wife’s legs and feet especially when she’s wearing sexy or revealing shoes. Having even met up with a few guys who are obviously turned on by it also and have let them put their cock all over my wife’s shoes while we talk about her and I show all her pictures. They ultimately end up dragging off into her shoes , which is pretty hot she was just wearing them a few days earlier and then she’ll be in them again soon. I get so turned on when I see her slipping them on or walking around the house in her shoes. That hard cock was in. Wearing them to work or when we go out places. I just can’t stop looking at her feet and them and thinking about it. Absolutely love it. It’s one of the hottest Jack sessions I’ve ever done. Would love to chat with others who would be into this and certainly meet up. I’m always looking for guys that are into doing this to my wife’s shoes so I can stay on seeing her in all different pairs something so hot about your feet in public and little secret and no one has any idea. If you’re interested in this, have done it, or would be interested in doing it feel free to reach out. Especially if in NY or sw florida
View album 10151

I have a major foot fetish, and always have. I believe a woman’s feet are so sexy. Absolutely love my wife’s feet and love showing them off. Love to massage kiss suck and worship her feet. Sexy little toes to cleavage, high heels, or ballerina flats or a huge turn on. She knows it and certainly takes full advantage. She’ll let me kiss and massage your feet, a few nights a week, which usually ends up in me, pulling my cock out and her, watching me get off and sometimes get herself off watching. also love coming in her heels and flats and toes. Another sexy part of it is showing her off to other guys. I think it’s hot when I catch guys looking at my wife’s legs and feet especially when she’s wearing sexy or revealing shoes. Having even met up with a few guys who are obviously turned on by it also and have let them put their cock all over my wife’s shoes while we talk about her and I show all her pictures. They ultimately end up dragging off into her shoes , which is pretty hot she was just wearing them a few days earlier and then she’ll be in them again soon. I get so turned on when I see her slipping them on or walking around the house in her shoes. That hard cock was in. Wearing them to work or when we go out places. I just can’t stop looking at her feet and them and thinking about it. Absolutely love it. It’s one of the hottest Jack sessions I’ve ever done. Would love to chat with others who would be into this and certainly meet up. I’m always looking for guys that are into doing this to my wife’s shoes so I can stay on seeing her in all different pairs something so hot about your feet in public and little secret and no one has any idea. If you’re interested in this, have done it, or would be interested in doing it feel free to reach out. Especially if in NY or sw florida
View album 10151
My wife and i dont necessarily ha e afoot fryish ut she loves wearing high heel.boots up to 8 inand from knee high to.true crotch high that the top of the boots cant bd seen when she wear her mini skirt she has a about 30 pairs of boots she has been fucked in ever pair she jas some simple knee hi with a small.3 in heel.that she wears to wofk very professional bug li es sitti g in a business meeting knowing that last night she was getting well fucked while wearing tbese bootd

I love bare female feet. I'm not talking about dirty and rough, but about clean and beautiful feet. The smell turns me on. I like to feel the touch of the skin. I like to lick and suck them. My favorite is red nail polish