Few observations - and questions

Derma

Couple
Jun 25, 2017
thanks for reading...

First - i have yet to experience any cucking or mmf sex stuff.

With that said - i see posts and generally the posts and replies are catered to or centered around guys with huge dicks doing all the fucking. Do any women want another man with an average dick? That is to ask - men seem to prefer their wife fuck a guy with a massive penis yet most women-friends i know prefer - in terms of actuall feeling - more average sized dicks inside them. If i want my gf to have the most pleasure possible, does it make sense we find a guy more avarage sized?

Further - guys sometimes reply with dick pics to threads where another guy is looking for a bull...but the replies are from huge men. I have yet to see an average size dick on this forum. Are those welcome? Does everyone put the emphasis on very large men?

As you might guess i am averge size - length wise and good girth, but not painful for most women ive been with - the exception was my ex; she was a virgin when we wed, sex hurt her for years. In pics and vids we make i think i seem pretty good sized; might share some later.

So - if this lifestyle is truly about her pleasure do the men here actually ask their lovers what size cock to bring to bed? I am prettt sure my gf - if we move forward - would rather have a hot guy with an average size pecker vs a not-hot guy with a donkey dick. And she says she has had a massively-hung guy...he really really hurt her. She says. Unless she is just telling me that to make me feel better :).

Also ive seen guys say things like "my gf went behind my back and didnt tell me she fucked another guy. While i am upset she didnt tell me, i get really hot thinking about her doing that!"

WTF is wrong with those guys? Nothing excuses dishonesty. So what you got hot thinking about her fucking the guy...you've been horny before and likely will again. Please dont excuse her infideleity on the basis of something like you being turned on. You would have been just as turned on - maybe more - if she told you up front.

Thats all - i am off my soapbox now.

Well I can obviously only speak for myself. I have a 8 1/2" dick that most view as big. When we first started looking for a man for my wife i never considered anyone with a smaller dick than mine. Luckily for me and as it turned out for her, we found a young man with a 10 1/2" dick.

I knew from her first expression that she enjoyed the increase in size. Now it may not be that way for all but with me it sure worked out. All the man that has fucked her sinse we started is 9 and over and she loves that.

In MHO The " dishonesty" is a subjective thing. She either has your blessing or not. It's like speeding, your either doing it or not. I don't believe that being " dishonest" needs to be qualified. That is of course just my humble opinion..

In MHO The " dishonesty" is a subjective thing. She either has your blessing or not. It's like speeding, your either doing it or not. I don't believe that being " dishonest" needs to be qualified. That is of course just my humble opinion..

Confused - you wrote subjective but then have objective examples.

That would be, because it is in fact subjective .... the examples, well Thier MY opinion..which of course IS objective..lol. Everyone feels some way about something..IF I give my lady my blessing , then is it still my blessing of I qualify it?

Reactions: Openandready69
Just to add our thoughts; there is no excuse for dishonesty, I have been with guys when my husband was there, been with guys when he was not but he always knew what was going on even if I was just 'going for a drink' with a guy from work. Although there was never an occasion we disagreed about what I was doing I would certainly have not gone ahead knowing he wasn't happy about it.

Second, we never really looked for guys with big dicks. Some we met were hung, some average and some not so. What really mattered was their compatibility with us. If we felt they were unsuitable, hung or not, we politely declined any involvement.

Feel free to disagree, this is just our point of view.

Lee is very petite and when she goes to the female doctors they have to use adolescent tools on her. So big to her is average to 7.5 inches anything over that tops out and hurts her. Now she does like thick a lot more than length but again not the overly thick. On some of the dating sites she gets a lot of big dick pictures and offers of what they would do with it to her. Lee is more into lustful love making than pounding so in many ways guys tend to weed themselves out on their own. Lee tends to make her regulars from guys who take the time for that type of experience. Everyone has their likes and that's hers.

I have gotten used to her being with them with me home or away that we have gotten to the point with my blessing that if one of her regulars offers to play on short notice Lee knows it's ok with me. She does tell me later but honestly I wouldn't be upset if she forgot here or there I know them well enough by now. Just us.

Reactions: Memyselfnu1962
So..reading back, I guess I'm not to big to say MY intupritation of what was said, could be incorrect...IF it was Predetermined that no playing goes on without the others knowledge, the you CAN consider " sneaking around" as dishonesty. Just from NY point of view. ..it's hit as hell! But take my words with salt.. I'm one of the single ones!! LMAO !