Finally convinced her to take another cock and let me watch

Early on in our relationship I brought up to my gf that I would be interested in opening the relationship up and her having sex with someone. Well last weekend we were drinking and I asked her if she would take another cock and that I want to jack off while she's getting fucked and pleasure and take a load of cum in her pussy. She agreed and said she'd make it happen. Yesterday she brought up how she mentioned it to a guy she knows that has been Trying to get in her pants for a couple years now. He's not really on board with being watched and wants to fuck her at his place and send her back not being able to walk. But she thinks she can convince him to let me watch. I'm very excited but also nervous that it might actually happen. Any tips or advice for me for if/when it does actually happen?
Hi dm me in convo

Early on in our relationship I brought up to my gf that I would be interested in opening the relationship up and her having sex with someone. Well last weekend we were drinking and I asked her if she would take another cock and that I want to jack off while she's getting fucked and pleasure and take a load of cum in her pussy. She agreed and said she'd make it happen. Yesterday she brought up how she mentioned it to a guy she knows that has been Trying to get in her pants for a couple years now. He's not really on board with being watched and wants to fuck her at his place and send her back not being able to walk. But she thinks she can convince him to let me watch. I'm very excited but also nervous that it might actually happen. Any tips or advice for me for if/when it does actually happen?
Well u either want it to happin or u do not. If u do I hope u do not get jealous . Especially if she rely enjoys being with him. U must set rules and boundaries. Our rules r I never see anyone without my husband. If I go with another man I do everything I have done with my husband.

Well u either want it to happin or u do not. If u do I hope u do not get jealous . Especially if she rely enjoys being with him. U must set rules and boundaries. Our rules r I never see anyone without my husband. If I go with another man I do everything I have done with my husband.
I definitely want it

Just let her start fucking her at his place first. One step at a time. Than progress to watching her.

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
Enjoy it , watching her fuck. It's one of life's great pleasures. You won't regret it but don't let her do it without you there. That's the enjoyment.

It is not just taking a cock. It is watching her interact with another man. Talking.to him. Sitting with him. Seeing how turned on she is being with him. View attachment 1030102

So many guys think it is all about just the sex. As a husband who enjoys having a wife other guys get to fuck, I love everything about it. I love the flirting and seeing my wife interact with guys who are about to fuck her or friends who have fucked her dozens of times. I love seeing Kate seduce guys...the kissing, the touching, everything.

I really like being around guys who have fucked my wife. I like that they know how good it feels when my wife sucks their dick and how good it feels to fuck her with their bare cock and cum in her. I like them knowing they can fuck her. I like seeing Kate interacting with guys who have fucked her around their wives or other friends and family.