Finally convinced her to take another cock and let me watch

Early on in our relationship I brought up to my gf that I would be interested in opening the relationship up and her having sex with someone. Well last weekend we were drinking and I asked her if she would take another cock and that I want to jack off while she's getting fucked and pleasure and take a load of cum in her pussy. She agreed and said she'd make it happen. Yesterday she brought up how she mentioned it to a guy she knows that has been Trying to get in her pants for a couple years now. He's not really on board with being watched and wants to fuck her at his place and send her back not being able to walk. But she thinks she can convince him to let me watch. I'm very excited but also nervous that it might actually happen. Any tips or advice for me for if/when it does actually happen?

That thought crossed my mind too. But not totally sure I'm comfortable not being there atleast for the first time. And he lives almost 2 hours away so by the time she got home she wouldn't be filled anymore
One thing is set boundaries. The guy who has been trya get in her pants - probs likes her meaning that she might leave you for him. As u said two hour drive will mean that she might stay there for a day or more- spend time with him. Love and affection so set the boundaries

I'd still want it recorded or atleast lots of pics and videos taken
Understandable but you have to get the ball rolling somewhere and it has to be at everyone’s comfort zones. In the heat of their first time, they may not be concerned about how many pictures or camera angles for you.