Finally getting started

TheKinkyWombat

Hello everybody it has been quite a while since my last post. My wife and I had a bad experience with a couple of black gentleman on holiday before the pandemic interrupted our lives. Ever since then I have been thinking nonstop about watching her with those two black men. While in lockdown before we were vaccinated my wife and I have had plenty of time to discuss what happened that evening and how guilty she felt at how much fun she actually had. After several discussions and us both being vaccinated I was ecstatic when my wife was hit on by a very good looking black gentleman at a bar. I am even happier to announce my wife is now having a full-blown sexual relationship with a well hung BBC bill. This seems to be like one of the only places on the Internet where I can talk about this and where most men will understand the excitement and the shame involved in this lifestyle but all I can tell you is if you have yet to have your wife indulge it is one of the most addicting things that I have ever experienced. My wife works from home and her bowl takes full advantage of that. I am absolutely amazed at how much sex this man is capable of having but my wife has never been happier.

Hello everybody it has been quite a while since my last post. My wife and I had a bad experience with a couple of black gentleman on holiday before the pandemic interrupted our lives. Ever since then I have been thinking nonstop about watching her with those two black men. While in lockdown before we were vaccinated my wife and I have had plenty of time to discuss what happened that evening and how guilty she felt at how much fun she actually had. After several discussions and us both being vaccinated I was ecstatic when my wife was hit on by a very good looking black gentleman at a bar. I am even happier to announce my wife is now having a full-blown sexual relationship with a well hung BBC bill. This seems to be like one of the only places on the Internet where I can talk about this and where most men will understand the excitement and the shame involved in this lifestyle but all I can tell you is if you have yet to have your wife indulge it is one of the most addicting things that I have ever experienced. My wife works from home and her bowl takes full advantage of that. I am absolutely amazed at how much sex this man is capable of having but my wife has never been happier.
Please tell us about the bad experience.

I am absolutely amazed at how much sex this man is capable of having but my wife has never been happier.
I am thoroughly convinced that the amount of antidepressants consumed by this country(USA) and the world at large could be halved if people just had more sex. It's fun and it's free......have more sex.

Reactions: slutplay
Bad experience??????? Please tell

Bad experience??????? Please tell
None of this so far has been a bad experience. My wife was broken into the lifestyle by a couple of guys that targeted her with a laced drink. They began hitting on her in front of me I knew what was up 100% and just kind of let it happen but long story short she guard the fuck of a lifetime in a hotel room to the point where she sobered up and still thoroughly enjoyed herself. Ever since then she’s been much more open to the idea of taking a BBC love her and luckily for me after years of conversations and shared fantasies She has a decided to go ahead and make the leap

A couple people of asked and perhaps I should clarify but it really wasn’t a bad experience it just may not have been the way most people would want to get into this lifestyle. A few years ago while on vacation my wife had somethings slipped into her drink by a couple of black man. I could clearly see what their intentions were and instead of stopping it I pretty much let them take her upstairs and fuck her all night long. There was a point in the evening where she was clearly sober but obviously having mine blowing sex and that’s what I was referring to. It wasn’t the fantasy of her submitting to BBC. But I guess in the end whatever works

I am thoroughly convinced that the amount of antidepressants consumed by this country(USA) and the world at large could be halved if people just had more sex. It's fun and it's free......have more sex.
I am just happy she has a guy that’s willing to pound her fucking head off. Whenever she is in a shitty mood I sent him a text message and he comes over and puts a smile on her face for a couple of days so I couldn’t agree with you more. And ironically the more he fucks her the more I physically want her just to I’ll be inside of her and feel his sperm is a huge turn on for me

Reactions: slutplay
I"m confused you say a "bad experience" then you say how much fun she had???????
Sorry I had to clarify the bad situation I referred to was probably not the way you’d want to get into the cock holding lifestyle. But while on vacation my wife was slip something in her drink by a couple of black guys and I allowed them to take her upstairs and use her all night long. Not the most ideal way to get into the lifestyle but also not bad. It was more of me mixing my words