Finally let’s my buddy inside

looks like she was enjoying it
She was man. She really was. They’ve had a lot of pent up sexual tension that you can see in the pictures finally was released. It’s been along time coming with these two. I’m just glad I’m the kind of guy that lets his wife explore her sexuality and doesn’t hold my friends from enjoying her body. I guess they’ve been having intercourse for the last several days because I had to leave the next morning for work and he stayed behind to enjoy her some more.

This was Saturday night. I went to bed and she said she was going to get him sheets for the guest bed. Next morning my buddy texts me these photos. All I can say is finally! They’ve been wanting to have intercourse for awhile. But the cool part about all this is no condoms and he ejackulated inside her.

Great. My wife has always said bareback is best.

She was man. She really was. They’ve had a lot of pent up sexual tension that you can see in the pictures finally was released. It’s been along time coming with these two. I’m just glad I’m the kind of guy that lets his wife explore her sexuality and doesn’t hold my friends from enjoying her body. I guess they’ve been having intercourse for the last several days because I had to leave the next morning for work and he stayed behind to enjoy her some more.

Your such a nice husband and I am sure your wife and your friend appreciate it.

This was Saturday night. I went to bed and she said she was going to get him sheets for the guest bed. Next morning my buddy texts me these photos. All I can say is finally! They’ve been wanting to have intercourse for awhile. But the cool part about all this is no condoms and he ejackulated inside her.

hot - hot - hot