Finally pregnant

img_20181026_095851-jpg.127029
u will look so hot when u are this pregnant, u lucky women a blk men baby in u ,

I'm finally pregnant with my first and it's definitely a black baby I haven't told my husband yet I want to wait till he notices my belly growing. And I want hubby to keep organising gangbangs for me I have no idea who the father is cause that's the way I wanted it. And it's only the first of many
Do you want child support I'd pay it

Congratulations you must have given birth by now.
Are you still as hot as ever or are you being the loving faithful wife and mom
Haven’t heard from you for a while

OP hasn't been back since Jan of '19...this had train wreck written all over it from the start....I doubt it's gotten better now.

HW

Unfortunately..at my age..just turned 46, pregnancy is very slim. Still fertile, but odds are against me. I did love being pregnant though.
Pregnancy rate statistics developed from records kept in the middle ages. Intent, good technique, patience, and Pre-Seed have been known to succeed.

Thought I would post an update as I have been away for a while and a very busy girl 😊 hubby was over the moon I got pregnant, I had a very healthy baby boy. Halfway through my pregnancy I met an amazing bull who is now living with us my husband has been so supportive and understanding of my needs. I'm also expecting again.