Find a real shared wife

I have been trying to find a real shared wife near Charlotte for months now, not sure why but I only get a few responses and nothing ever pans out. I’m in sexless marriag and really tired of jacking off and looking for a shared wife for sex. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Reactions: werekinky2
Ur gonna need to be in the real world, like Boston, NYC, Philly & Miami (ok, maybe Atlanta), to find enough exposure to this sort of thing.
Charlotte is beautiful, if you like BBQ & woods.
Your lack of results should tell you that.

If you are just looking here, you will likely look a long time. This is not a hookup site. There are several out there. You can search for the thread in fact. This is where real people come together to talk and share. Yes there is a personals section but this site is 50 guys to every girl. Good luck cutting through that noise.
Oh, don't throw out a dick pic to set yourself apart. The women here know what a dick looks like. They won't be impressed.
Good luck on your search

I have been trying to find a real shared wife near Charlotte for months now, not sure why but I only get a few responses and nothing ever pans out. I’m in sexless marriag and really tired of jacking off and looking for a shared wife for sex. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
Its not easy. Your best approach is through swinger clubs, swinger groups, paid swinger web sites like SLS and SDC. Charlotte has a very very active swinger community. Find some Meet and Greets through the web sites and attend. Be a calm cool manicured gentleman. Make some friends first. If you can befriend the husband and make the wife smile and laugh the legs will soon be parting for you. Good luck.