How to convince my wife..?

layla

Male
Hello, first time posting here. Me (M25) and my wife (F32) are together for a year now and I really would love to share her with a another Male, but I’m afraid of telling her, even though I tried the questionnaire and she is no way wants to try threesomes etc.. I don’t want to ruin the relationship but I really can’t get over this. I’m trying to come up with similar subject and she dosent like it. I propose to her to start an only fans for fun and she was positive with it. Kinda confused 😅
Please write me advise.. much appreciated

Dropping fun hints with no pressure has been working for us for at least a month now. They might start has 1 minute conversations. Then grow into 5 minute conversations. And so on. Always make it fun and when you’re ready to really just admit you can’t stop thinking about it, just spill it. Practice and prep for it. Talk about the imagination in the bedroom. It’s a great jumping off point.

Dropping fun hints with no pressure has been working for us for at least a month now. They might start has 1 minute conversations. Then grow into 5 minute conversations. And so on. Always make it fun and when you’re ready to really just admit you can’t stop thinking about it, just spill it. Practice and prep for it. Talk about the imagination in the bedroom. It’s a great jumping off point.
Good info, TY

Reactions: C102987
Hello, first time posting here. Me (M25) and my wife (F32) are together for a year now and I really would love to share her with a another Male, but I’m afraid of telling her, even though I tried the questionnaire and she is no way wants to try threesomes etc.. I don’t want to ruin the relationship but I really can’t get over this. I’m trying to come up with similar subject and she dosent like it. I propose to her to start an only fans for fun and she was positive with it. Kinda confused 😅
Please write me advise.. much appreciated
I had several couples already at your same stage over the 5 years I'm playing the bull role.

In my experience, this is very dependent on the type of relationship you have with her. Because sometimes is just the husband's kink and they are not interested at all. But there are situations where you can see small steps on her side.

I would need to know you better for a good advice.

DM if you are interested.

Mike

Reactions: petco and layla
I had several couples already at your same stage over the 5 years I'm playing the bull role.

In my experience, this is very dependent on the type of relationship you have with her. Because sometimes is just the husband's kink and they are not interested at all. But there are situations where you can see small steps on her side.

I would need to know you better for a good advice.

DM if you are interested.

Mike
See my other stories if you can..