Find men to teach me

Hey this is my first time trying anything like this but i wanted to see what its like:) i have a bf who is small and i now realise what im missing out on men with big cocks so here to try and find men to teach me about HUGE cocks. im very open minded;) im into, im bi, kink, anal, latex, bondage, i really wanna try a group of huge men hehe
View attachment 1745View attachment 1746View attachment 1747
text me 862 324 1541 to set something up.

Reactions: Deadendroad
Hey this is my first time trying anything like this but i wanted to see what its like:) i have a bf who is small and i now realise what im missing out on men with big cocks so here to try and find men to teach me about HUGE cocks. im very open minded;) im into, im bi, kink, anal, latex, bondage, i really wanna try a group of huge men hehe

You're a dude, aren't you? #Fakenews. A woman into bi, kink, anal, bondage and wants group sex has had PLENTY of cocks of probably a dozen sizes. Even then, Women dont need to be taught about big cocks. They see it, they suck it then put it inside their vagina. It's second-nature - just like with a normal sized pecker or small one.

Reactions: free2fli
You're a dude, aren't you? #Fakenews. A woman into bi, kink, anal, bondage and wants group sex has had PLENTY of cocks of probably a dozen sizes. Even then, Women dont need to be taught about big cocks. They see it, they suck it then put it inside their vagina. It's second-nature - just like with a normal sized pecker or small one.
My thoughts exactly.

Reactions: Derma
Definitely needs to be gangbanged by 8-9 bbc's