Finding a hotwife twice

exstag77

Male
Sep 9, 2022
I honestly thought I had caught lightning in a bottle when my wife (now ex) finally agreed to be my hotwife. She was 5’9 size 2 with 34DD tits and a great ass. We had so many sexy adventures with friends and strangers it didn’t seem possible. All of these were organic and never needed the use of a website or an app.
She had many dirty encounters with men and women, one significant bull, and definitely pushed the envelope of what was possible. At some point I’d love to share the stories here.

As I mentioned, she is now my ex wife. Our divorce didn’t really have anything to do with the lifestyle. We stopped practicing when things started to go south in our relationship.
Since then I have dated other women, many being sexually satisfying and beautiful, but my hopes of finding a new partner with the same dark desires were dwindling. I couldn’t imagine finding another without going to the clubs or apps where people with these kinks are matched. I was okay with this. I chalked it up to a once in a lifetime experience that would only live on in fantasy.
Through a work encounter I met Eli. She was stunning. A beautiful lady in her late thirties. The picture of school teacher. Long golden blonde hair, amazing figure, and a good mother. As a parent myself this attribute is equally important.
We hit it off immediately and began our romance. I never hinted or imagined anything outside of a vanilla relationship and I had found peace with that.
We had a whole weekend to ourselves recently, kid free!
After dinner and drinks and our first round of sex we found ourselves talking about kinkier experiences.
I had heard of mojo upgrade but had never taken the test. She was very game to the idea so we later in bed and answered the questions. She was vocally getting excited and mentioning how naughty some of the questions were. All this with a smile and a spark in her eye.

After taking the test we both realized we were more alike than either had guessed.
Now I am happily in love with a woman that wants to fuck and suck and seduce. She is open to almost anything I can imagine. The sky is the limit!

I honestly thought I had caught lightning in a bottle when my wife (now ex) finally agreed to be my hotwife. She was 5’9 size 2 with 34DD tits and a great ass. We had so many sexy adventures with friends and strangers it didn’t seem possible. All of these were organic and never needed the use of a website or an app.
She had many dirty encounters with men and women, one significant bull, and definitely pushed the envelope of what was possible. At some point I’d love to share the stories here.

As I mentioned, she is now my ex wife. Our divorce didn’t really have anything to do with the lifestyle. We stopped practicing when things started to go south in our relationship.
Since then I have dated other women, many being sexually satisfying and beautiful, but my hopes of finding a new partner with the same dark desires were dwindling. I couldn’t imagine finding another without going to the clubs or apps where people with these kinks are matched. I was okay with this. I chalked it up to a once in a lifetime experience that would only live on in fantasy.
Through a work encounter I met Eli. She was stunning. A beautiful lady in her late thirties. The picture of school teacher. Long golden blonde hair, amazing figure, and a good mother. As a parent myself this attribute is equally important.
We hit it off immediately and began our romance. I never hinted or imagined anything outside of a vanilla relationship and I had found peace with that.
We had a whole weekend to ourselves recently, kid free!
After dinner and drinks and our first round of sex we found ourselves talking about kinkier experiences.
I had heard of mojo upgrade but had never taken the test. She was very game to the idea so we later in bed and answered the questions. She was vocally getting excited and mentioning how naughty some of the questions were. All this with a smile and a spark in her eye.

After taking the test we both realized we were more alike than either had guessed.
Now I am happily in love with a woman that wants to fuck and suck and seduce. She is open to almost anything I can imagine. The sky is the limit!
Congratulations , wish u can make sex vacation to Egypt 😍