First anal

What was your first time receiving anal like?
Ackward, drunk, and felt like a big poop in reverse that took 15 minutes to work out lol.

Felt a bit “pulled out” the morning after which was a bit concerning sitting on my bum in class all day in a thong😳 (things felt better the following day thankfully)

So, Hated it (at the time)because neither of us knew what we were doing!

Last edited:
Wifes first time was horrible. Was back in high school and we were home alone so we took a shower and lathered up with soap and i slipped it in her ass and she screamed so loud and it took 10+ years now for her to want to try it again. So far so good! Use tons of lube and maybe try fingers or plugs first to work your way in!

It is hard to imagine that just a couple of years ago anal was a complety taboo for us, I could not even put my fingers on it, not even inside.
First time as it looked like was "unpleasant" for her. We slowly moved to a right direction. Now my wife can have quite regular anal only sex with 0 pussy penetration for months in a row, sometimes if she has pussy penetrated something must be in her ass for sure. So I would say for the last year she had probably 5 solo pussy penetration out of 200+ either solo anal or dp. She says that anal is the most pleasurable thing, in fact she managed to squirt from anal only.

20230508_221339.jpg
20230508_214931.jpg
IMG-20230501-WA0081.jpg

Last edited:
We went at it for about an hour. I got it in her arse, but then lost my erection. Rare she lets me try it when she's sober.
So... partial success? Better execution but sadly, failed landing?

I remember with my college girlfriend it was a bit of a struggle at first, but once we figured it out things worked smoothly. Slickly, even.

Reactions: DewMyWife
So... partial success? Better execution but sadly, failed landing?

I remember with my college girlfriend it was a bit of a struggle at first, but once we figured it out things worked smoothly. Slickly, even.
If I had started out in her arse I would have been fine. I just can't go all night like when I was younger. It was my birthday fuck where she pretty much gives her body to me do do as I please.

Last edited: