First attempt at fun with my bbw gf and best friend

Me and my girl have been talking about having a 3some for a while now. We have been together 10 years snd thought better to try rather than possibly regret not trying.

I have a friend who visits quite often for beers. I ask my girl to dress a bit more revealing or just not to ware a bra see if he takes notice. She would always refuse to go braless as she does not like her 34D tits as the are sagging a bit her words not mine. I love them.
Eventually she agreed that she would go braless after she had a few beers and he would stare at them nipples pocking through. When he went to the toilet a asked her if she would lower her top to show a bit mire and she did. When he came back her tits were almost iut and exposing a little bit if nipple. Its then she noticed his errection. Once she told me about it i said to her lets set them babies free. And when she did thats set me off. Umfortuanatly as the drink flowed my girl started to feel unwell i gues a mix of drink and nerves got the better of her.
I think for her first time she done good as ahe got naked and he was fingering her. In the morning she came through with her pj's on with no bra so she is comfortable around him.

Hope to post a experience soon were her fills.her with his cum.

Reactions: CoupleRendevous
Welcome to SF!

First off she has an amazing body and I can't wait to see more!

Second, that's such a hot story! That's exactly how I'd want it to go down. I'm excited to see what happens then next time you all hang out!

Reactions: highlandguy1985