First Cuckold Experience!

Rkcouple

Couple
Mar 23, 2018
My wife and I have finally decided to give it a shot. She recently started talking to a high school crush and they flirt on the regular. She sends him nude and we fantasize it's him fucking her during sex. She has the green light to fuck him whenever. The only thing we haven't decided on is whether or not I can/should be present when she get fucked. We are wondering if anyone with experience can help us decide. Thanks

Last edited:
I invited a long time friend to join in. I didnt want to miss out but knew me being there would make everyone awkward. So i made excuses to leave the pair of them alone for ten minutes at a time. It broke the ice.

Reactions: Rkcouple
My wife and I have finally decided to give it a shot. She recently started talking to a high school crush and they flirt on the regular. She sends him nude and we fantasize it him fucking her during sex. She has the green light to fuck him whenever. The only thing we haven't decided on is whether or not I can be present when she get fucked. We are wondering if anyone with experience can help us decide. Thanks

I'd want to be there and join in. Think the wife would like to share some pics with me?

When I replied to a personal ad from a husband looking for a black man to date his wife. I didn't know that there was a name for what we were involved in. All I know is that I was invited to their house a few nights later. He and I were having drinks at the bar in the basement. He went upstairs and a few minutes later returned with his tall, blonde wife. Sat her next to me at the bar and he left the room. That was the first of many times that we had together

We'd been married about two months when this high school boy started hanging around. Wife had an immediate chemistry and I could tell she wanted to flirt. I told her I'd be OK with that. Over the next couple of weeks it went from her flirting and exposing her tits by not wearing a bra (this was the late-70s) to them making out in the kitchen while we were watching sports in the living room. He would play with her tits and rub her through her clothes. I could hear the moaning and it turned me on. I peaked once and watched them for about 5 minutes. I could hardly contain myself. I was sold at that point.

My wife and I have finally decided to give it a shot. She recently started talking to a high school crush and they flirt on the regular. She sends him nude and we fantasize it's him fucking her during sex. She has the green light to fuck him whenever. The only thing we haven't decided on is whether or not I can/should be present when she get fucked. We are wondering if anyone with experience can help us decide. Thanks

WOW SHE IS A KEEPER her crush is a lucky guy

Reactions: theadulteress
let her go on her own. you being there could make her hold back or feel restrained. also the mystery of imagining her being fucked will be a thrill for you

I would let her decide. It is her experience. Let her enjoy it. Also some guys have trouble maintaining an erection if the husband is around the first time. My wife would want to be alone the first time so they can enjoy their time together and get to know each other physically. Then she can tell you all about it. One time she had her phone on and I could listen to them. Other times I help her get dressed, drive her to his place or hotel, and pick her up afterwards. This can make for a very erotic adventure for the cuck too.

Last edited:
I would let her decide. It is her experience. Also some guys have trouble maintaining an erection if the husband is around the first time. My wife would want to be alone the first time so they can enjoy their time together and get to know each other physically. Then she can tell you all about it. One she had her phone on and I could listen to them. Other times I help her get dressed, drive her to his place or hotel, and pick her up afterwards. This can make it a very erotic adventure for the cuck too.
Would you like to see my wife

I wasn't there. She met a guy in a club on a girly holiday she went on, but we'd agreed she could before she went.

Opportunities aren't always common enough to wait for the perfect one.

Reactions: whiskeytrot