First cuckolding experience

So, the three of us (myself, wife and her lover to be) met at the bar last night. This is a local bar that we are well know at. They had a band and we go there often for drinks and dancing. Well, things took an unexpected turn rather quickly. He could not keep his hands off of her. He pulled her over to his side, was feeling her up, making out and kissing her and having a general good time. I enjoyed the show, but we got so many stares from people that know us. This is not supposed to be about public cuckolding, but I went with it as I didn’t want to kill their fun. She said she was not comfortable with it as she was worried it was making me uncomfortable. I reassured her many times and told her to roll with it. In the end, she had fun, was flush in the face and soaking wet when we got home. She said they were not going to have sex this time, but I’m very sure the next time out will be game on. They are very into each other and he is a super nice guy. Honestly, his intentions were not to cuck me, he was just having fun and I told him there were no rules so he just ran with it. I was still able to get my feels in and her and I danced and still kissed and had fun, but he really dominated her time as he wants her bad. All in all, a great experience, it was very odd feeling for me when I was just sitting and watching at tIke’s and without a doubt the neighborhood bar knows what’s going on now!

we came home after and I fucked her good, she had a great orgasm on my cock and then gave me a gift (she knows what I like) as she sat on my face hard and pretty much smothered me so I could barely breath while a jacked off. I came all over her and myself. It was really hot and fun all the way around…. A good night and one step closer to watching her fuck someone else and join in. And yes, I will be joining in as this is what we are seeking. I will be cucked at times by her as we enjoy that role play, but neither of us is into the lifestyle full time when it comes to me being a cuck. What a great experience though.

picture below is from our anniversary night out. A nice dinner and a cheap motel afterwards to play in as the kids were home. I have been wrestling a blown out back so we’ve been joking about me needing a nurse so I bought her a nurse costume…. Enjoy
I dropped my wife and a guy off at a hotel once, as I was checking them in they were making out and feeling each other a lot as the clerk watched.
After the transaction I kissed my wife and said to call me when you are done and left them there, I ended up picking her up about 10 am and she was well taken care of.

I dropped my wife and a guy off at a hotel once, as I was checking them in they were making out and feeling each other a lot as the clerk watched.
After the transaction I kissed my wife and said to call me when you are done and left them there, I ended up picking her up about 10 am and she was well taken care of.
personally , I would prefer to watch, but it sounds like you enjoyed.