First experience for us Istanbul

Hello, we are a 24-25 years old couple from Istanbul, I am the male one. I am looking for a serious bull for my girlfriend in Istanbul. This will be a first for us and I want it to be as if I didn't know because my girlfriend is not very open to this. Do you have any suggestions? I want to watch rapeplay even while I'm getting fucked very hard.

Hello, we are a 24-25 years old couple from Istanbul, I am the male one. I am looking for a serious bull for my girlfriend in Istanbul. This will be a first for us and I want it to be as if I didn't know because my girlfriend is not very open to this. Do you have any suggestions? I want to watch rapeplay even while I'm getting fucked very hard.
Lets see u both

Hey would you be interested to meet me close to you in Rhodes Island if we work it out with your girlfriend?

Hello, we are a 24-25 years old couple from Istanbul, I am the male one. I am looking for a serious bull for my girlfriend in Istanbul. This will be a first for us and I want it to be as if I didn't know because my girlfriend is not very open to this. Do you have any suggestions? I want to watch rapeplay even while I'm getting fucked very har

Hello, we are a 24-25 years old couple from Istanbul, I am the male one. I am looking for a serious bull for my girlfriend in Istanbul. This will be a first for us and I want it to be as if I didn't know because my girlfriend is not very open to this. Do you have any suggestions? I want to watch rapeplay even while I'm getting fucked very hard

I can help