First Meeting Last Night

So we had our first meeting with a potential bull last night. It went great and he was respectful, and everything that she hoped he would be. We talked, they kissed a bit, he felt her up, and gave him her panties as a momento of the occasion.

I was shocked at how I felt afterward. I wasn’t crazy turned on watching them kiss because that is a tough hurdle for me (it feels crazy intimate which may sound strange), but I wasn’t near as jealous or upset as I thought I would be. I did get turned on watching him feel her up though.

I enjoyed watching her flirt like a schoolgirl and seeing her get turned on, and she was super loving and cuddly with me after which was awesome.

Just wanted to give you guys an update on where we are. We meet potential #2 tonight. If things go well, we may meet for the first play session on Friday.
For me the kissing is the hardest part. I find that, even after 40 years in the LS, I still get jealous watching her kiss another man.

Hardest part is getting the first time over with. After our first meeting at a bar to see if we had any chemistry. We talked about him on the ways home and Elaine agreed to invite him to join us that weekend. After some idle chit chat I was afraid she was getting cold feet.
Elaine seemed hesitant to ask him to the bedroom. Eric excused himself to use the bathroom and I checked with her to see if she was still up for it and she said yes but just did not know how to bring up the subject. When he came back I simply asked him if he would like to take my lovely girl to bed. He said sure and off they went leaving me nervous and hoping for the best. They left the door partially open and I could hear idle chit chat for a couple of minutes, then the talking stopped. After several more minutes I slowly opened the door to see Elaine on her back and Eric's head buried under her dress. She smiled and waved me in and the party started. It was the start of nearly 30 years in the LS
agreed, once she has a taste of nectar, she'll come back to the hive