First night with Big Ray

Here is my story of my first night with Ray. My husband called him Big Ray because well he was Big. MY husband had always wanted to watch me with a well endowed man. He had watched me with my toy which was Big. He knew I would love being with a man that was bigger than him. So I went on line and I found Ray. We talked and chatted for a long time . I told my husband about him. He left everything to me. I told Ray all about my husband. He knew my husband wod be taking pictures. He said that would turn him on. He never said how big he was. He said e was well endowed and loved being with married women. These first pics u can see me putting my hose on to go meet with RayView attachment 1031890View attachment 1031891View attachment 1031892View attachment 1031892View attachment 1031894
you're a reall hot slut need to be fucked really well

great story and pictures. Hope you continue. Very hot love big ray but ur wife one hot lady. She sucked that Dick and looked so good doing it. Thanks you all there for being true to this lifestyle. 👍✌️👌💕💕

Reactions: Hotwifelove
great story and pictures. Hope you continue. Very hot love big ray but ur wife one hot lady. She sucked that Dick and looked so good doing it. Thanks you all there for being true to this lifestyle. 👍✌️👌💕💕
mmm had so much fun being a hotwife