First Photo Shoot/ new to the site

DesiGurl530

Female
Hi everyone! I’m DesiGurl530- I’m 22, a college student, and from Los Angeles California. I normally don’t do this kind of thing, but I’ve always been interested in the Amateur scene. I guess I like it because there’s something really raw, real, and kind of thrilling about it. I was really afraid to take the plunge until my best friend- who’s part of the adult scene- encouraged me to do it. So here goes nothing! My very first picture. I’ll post more, but kinda just dipping my toe in the water first. Please go easy on me... or hard.

Attachments

• ED648164-E2DE-492A-ABC8-943907A6BAD8.jpeg
    ED648164-E2DE-492A-ABC8-943907A6BAD8.jpeg
    92.5 KB · Views: 104
Hi everyone! I’m DesiGurl530- I’m 22, a college student, and from Los Angeles California. I normally don’t do this kind of thing, but I’ve always been interested in the Amateur scene. I guess I like it because there’s something really raw, real, and kind of thrilling about it. I was really afraid to take the plunge until my best friend- who’s part of the adult scene- encouraged me to do it. So here goes nothing! My very first picture. I’ll post more, but kinda just dipping my toe in the water first. Please go easy on me... or hard.
Oh my, you’re going to have a lot of fun and be kept very busy, if you choose to anyway. What part of the Amateur scene are you most interested in?

Hi young lady. You'll be popular looking like you do. What do you hope to get from this group?

Reactions: Goin22deep09
you’ve already posted on this site before. Multiple pics too. Why are you trying to make fools of us ??

Reactions: verkitwme
Stunning. Happily take care of her